Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArchAge OBT announced! Free for all!!! [Korea-only]

Comments

• tiagotbp190tiagotbp190 Member Posts: 28
    Target system is crap, i still waiting a game without targets, full loot pvp, and open craft world.
  • darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Originally posted by tiagotbp190
    Target system is crap, i still waiting a game without targets, full loot pvp, and open craft world.

Have you played in the CBTs?  Otherwise how do you know the target system is 'crap'?   If you dont like tab targeting thats something entirely different.

Guess this game isnt for you.  Nothing to see here... move along...

• PrograssivePrograssive Member Posts: 48
    So we'll able to join this beta or not ??

www.archeagetr.com

www.archeageonlinetr.com

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by motta11
    So we'll able to join this beta or not ??

with some luck, maybe,...

i do have some  luck with korean Aion open beta before and i am from Eu :D

• PrograssivePrograssive Member Posts: 48
    Lol how ?

www.archeagetr.com

www.archeageonlinetr.com

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Originally posted by motta11
    Lol how ?

Unfortunately this open beta is for Koreans only. Xl games Pr guys don't speak English very well, so I think they got confused when talking to the OP. So unless you know a nice Korean who is willing to help you, there is nothing much you can do.

Xl games do make exceptions, if you are gonna promote the game in any way, or belong to the media they will give out between 5 - 50 beta keys. It's how so may westerners have been able to play..lol

• trash656trash656 Member UncommonPosts: 361
    Originally posted by miguksaram

Haha, while I would also agree there is something to be said about watching what you post on the internet a few photos of my wife which already exist on a number of other sites is hardly one of them.

Regarding the clothing style, it was VERY appropriate to the party we were headed out to.

The "Asian" style of the home in the picture was from when we were living in Korea, so it too was fairly appropriate for the period of time in which it was taken (a few years ago).

Relax people, the photos were thrown up in jest and were meant to be light hearted in a thread that otherwise is a bummer for most people due to the registration restrictions.

Don't listen to him dude. Your wife looks good, theres nothing wrong with what she's wearing. I bet most of these nerds here wish they could get a wife as good looking as yours.

Cheers

• austriacusaustriacus Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Originally posted by trash656

Haha, while I would also agree there is something to be said about watching what you post on the internet a few photos of my wife which already exist on a number of other sites is hardly one of them.

Regarding the clothing style, it was VERY appropriate to the party we were headed out to.

The "Asian" style of the home in the picture was from when we were living in Korea, so it too was fairly appropriate for the period of time in which it was taken (a few years ago).

Relax people, the photos were thrown up in jest and were meant to be light hearted in a thread that otherwise is a bummer for most people due to the registration restrictions.

Don't listen to him dude. Your wife looks good, theres nothing wrong with what she's wearing. I bet most of these nerds here wish they could get a wife as good looking as yours.

Cheers

To be fair, you really cant go wrong with a korean girl. Asian women age so well god dam it, i want one too.

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Originally posted by austriacus
    Originally posted by trash656 Originally posted by miguksaram Haha, while I would also agree there is something to be said about watching what you post on the internet a few photos of my wife which already exist on a number of other sites is hardly one of them. Regarding the clothing style, it was VERY appropriate to the party we were headed out to. The "Asian" style of the home in the picture was from when we were living in Korea, so it too was fairly appropriate for the period of time in which it was taken (a few years ago). Relax people, the photos were thrown up in jest and were meant to be light hearted in a thread that otherwise is a bummer for most people due to the registration restrictions.
    Don't listen to him dude. Your wife looks good, theres nothing wrong with what she's wearing. I bet most of these nerds here wish they could get a wife as good looking as yours.   Cheers
     To be fair, you really cant go wrong with a korean girl. Asian women age so well god dam it, i want one too.

What you said reminded me of this funny comic...lol

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    Originally posted by Kumapon

Originally posted by austriacus

Originally posted by trash656

Originally posted by miguksaram Haha, while I would also agree there is something to be said about watching what you post on the internet a few photos of my wife which already exist on a number of other sites is hardly one of them. Regarding the clothing style, it was VERY appropriate to the party we were headed out to. The "Asian" style of the home in the picture was from when we were living in Korea, so it too was fairly appropriate for the period of time in which it was taken (a few years ago). Relax people, the photos were thrown up in jest and were meant to be light hearted in a thread that otherwise is a bummer for most people due to the registration restrictions.
    Don't listen to him dude. Your wife looks good, theres nothing wrong with what she's wearing. I bet most of these nerds here wish they could get a wife as good looking as yours.   Cheers

What you said reminded me of this funny comic...lol

I've often considered this MEME as it's nothing new.  Then I compared it to the alternative and let's be honest, there is no comparison. Still it's funny as CHIT!!!

removed as it didn't add to the topic in any way plus the mods already removed the threads of the troll trying to bait this off-topic convo even further.
  • jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237
    Originally posted by BoganTemplar
    [mod edit]

That made me LOL =)

But there really is nothing wrong with what she is wearing. I am not sure I would have posted them on this site tho. Thats like throwing an extra clip to the guy on a shooting rampage. Just not a good idea.

• PonsaiPonsai Member CommonPosts: 1
    I don't know, it's pretty much his own choice to post pictures of his wife on the internet. It's not like he's breaking the rules or anything, after all he pretty much did it in jest after someone asked him to do it. Some of us just need to stop overreacting and just chill.
    Some of the reactions to the pictures I put up are pretty damn funny to be honest.
  • BoganTemplarBoganTemplar Member Posts: 6

I just had a feeling that the previous guy was gonna have 1 post. I checked again and sure enough he does.

Either Im developing psychic abilities or something else entirely is going on.

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

Originally posted by Caldrin

Originally posted by Nemesis7884 post a hot picture from your wife so we all get something out of it... besides, i think by trying to "perfect" the game, they could ruin it...graphics and combat system are allready now close to being outdated and if it releases in 2014/15 internationally (last i heard was 2014 china so i cant see na/eu before that), it will be quite outdated and other newer options will be available in the sandbox genre...it is in dev now 6 years? will be close to 8-9 years once it releases, that is simply to long in such a fast moving market...i think they will have passed the sweet spot by then...i predict that by 2014 no tab target combat mmo's will release anymore and no one will play them anymore except a few exceptions... its really a shame... i cant understand their strategy i mean even with the die hard fans, look at games like black desert online which looks like arche age 2 before nr 1 is even released! and this one is expected to release in 2014 as well...
    Done
    Sweet

This thread is gonna get 200+ hits now just watch..lol

Xl games also posted another quick teaser

http://youtu.be/g1-GPjZoprA

LOL if that actually happens I'll see about convincing my wife to start her own gaming channel (yes she does in fact play MMORPG's along side me, currently GW2.  That is when our kids aren't preventing us from doing so, which is often).

She's had kids and looks like that?  If I believed anything on the internet, I'd be jealous.  Congrats if not BS lol.

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362
    I love how this thread got de-railed 140%

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

The pics of miguksaram's cute wife and the phrase "for proofs" made this thread worth reading. 

AAA++ will read again

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Originally posted by Nemesis7884

post a hot picture from your wife so we all get something out of it...

besides, i think by trying to "perfect" the game, they could ruin it...graphics and combat system are allready now close to being outdated and if it releases in 2014/15 internationally (last i heard was 2014 china so i cant see na/eu before that), it will be quite outdated and other newer options will be available in the sandbox genre...it is in dev now 6 years? will be close to 8-9 years once it releases, that is simply to long in such a fast moving market...i think they will have passed the sweet spot by then...i predict that by 2014 no tab target combat mmo's will release anymore and no one will play them anymore except a few exceptions... its really a shame... i cant understand their strategy

i mean even with the die hard fans, look at games like black desert online which looks like arche age 2 before nr 1 is even released! and this one is expected to release in 2014 as well...

Done

Dude why is your wife taking pictures of herself? I thought you both went to that event together. Or did she hit that dreaded asian menopause early? wink wink. We want pics of you and da kids together! That's where it's at. Hell even I can post post pics of my viet wife when she was young and hot...image

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

Originally posted by Ramonski7
    Originally posted by Nemesis7884

post a hot picture from your wife so we all get something out of it...

besides, i think by trying to "perfect" the game, they could ruin it...graphics and combat system are allready now close to being outdated and if it releases in 2014/15 internationally (last i heard was 2014 china so i cant see na/eu before that), it will be quite outdated and other newer options will be available in the sandbox genre...it is in dev now 6 years? will be close to 8-9 years once it releases, that is simply to long in such a fast moving market...i think they will have passed the sweet spot by then...i predict that by 2014 no tab target combat mmo's will release anymore and no one will play them anymore except a few exceptions... its really a shame... i cant understand their strategy

i mean even with the die hard fans, look at games like black desert online which looks like arche age 2 before nr 1 is even released! and this one is expected to release in 2014 as well...

Done

Dude why is your wife taking pictures of herself? I thought you both went to that event together. Or did she hit that dreaded asian menopause early? wink wink. We want pics of you and da kids together! That's where it's at. Hell even I can post post pics of my viet wife when she was young and hot...image

If you knew much about Korean women you'd know they LOVE taking pictures of themselves.  I didn't even know she took these pics until she posted them on her cyworld page.  Given how far off topic this thread has already gotten I think I'll refrain from uploading anymore personal pics, lol.

Originally posted by adam_nox

Originally posted by Caldrin

Originally posted by Nemesis7884 post a hot picture from your wife so we all get something out of it... besides, i think by trying to "perfect" the game, they could ruin it...graphics and combat system are allready now close to being outdated and if it releases in 2014/15 internationally (last i heard was 2014 china so i cant see na/eu before that), it will be quite outdated and other newer options will be available in the sandbox genre...it is in dev now 6 years? will be close to 8-9 years once it releases, that is simply to long in such a fast moving market...i think they will have passed the sweet spot by then...i predict that by 2014 no tab target combat mmo's will release anymore and no one will play them anymore except a few exceptions... its really a shame... i cant understand their strategy i mean even with the die hard fans, look at games like black desert online which looks like arche age 2 before nr 1 is even released! and this one is expected to release in 2014 as well...
    Done
    Sweet

This thread is gonna get 200+ hits now just watch..lol

Xl games also posted another quick teaser

http://youtu.be/g1-GPjZoprA

LOL if that actually happens I'll see about convincing my wife to start her own gaming channel (yes she does in fact play MMORPG's along side me, currently GW2.  That is when our kids aren't preventing us from doing so, which is often).

She's had kids and looks like that?  If I believed anything on the internet, I'd be jealous.  Congrats if not BS lol.

Believe it, don't believe it, doesn't matter much to me.  Korean womens resilience toward the aging process before and after kids was represented in a MEME earlier in this post and from my 8 years living in Korea combined with my own personal experience with my wife that little clip tends to hold true.  It does mean however at some point in her old age she will turn into a grandma almost over night but I'm good with that.  AKA "Ajumosis".

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565
    Really? You're still discussing those fake pictures?
  • BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709
    This thread is top notch.
  • KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646
    So is it true then that the OBT is only for those living in Korea?

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001
    Originally posted by Karteli
    So is it true then that the OBT is only for those living in Korea?

yes.

As we have learned...

1, OBT is only for those with a valid Korean id, phone number, address, etc..

2, miguksaram's wife is beautiful and is aging well

3, That cartoon is spot on as my chinese girlfriend has shown it to me saying that it fits her family. She is currently 42 and looks 28 (according to coworkers) and will someday go bam and look like a grandma

4, all of us who are interested in this game are VERY dissapointed that this is only for those with a valid Korean id, number, etc.

now we are caught up. image

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo