Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Anyone Here Play On Emerald Dream Or Bleeding Hollow?

I might come back to WoW, but I only will if  world pvp is alive again. With cross realm zones I guess world pvp is the same on all servers since each zone allocates an even number of alliance/horde between them, am I right? Still, some zones are not cross realms zones like capital cities. 

Both of these realms are the best pvp realms since they both have a high population and an almost even number of alliance/horde playing on them. The difference for both is less then 10,000.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

Bleeding Hollow 

57,667 Alliance

63,736 Horde 

Emerald Dream 

64,615 Alliance 

55,210 Horde 

So for those of you who are on one of these realms, is there a lot of world pvp?

Comments

• Imperator101Imperator101 Member Posts: 131
    Comon, there has to be someone playing on one of these realms!

• Imperator101Imperator101 Member Posts: 131
    This thread must be a lost cause, but I hope for one reply.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

if the population is really that balanced i would guess yes.  5.1 put more emphasis on owpvp.  and 5.0 did as a whole.  i play on a very very very low pop server,  log in 3 days a month and can find owpvp.  a better place to ask might be either of those servers official forums.

my characters are on Detheroc for what it's worth.  population 27k.

Alliance Horde     ?       Total Pop.

7,329 19,825 0.370 27,247

• bizoux86bizoux86 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    I am levling a toon on Bleeding Hollow - at 86 now and have only seen 90's ganking in high questing areas.  Most people of the same level tend to ignore each other.  Supposedly there is WPVP at 90, but I can't say from personal experience...