Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEQUAL TO THE BEST MMO EVER!

This game is going to be awesome!!!  The original DF was the most exciting pvp game and this is going to top it for sure!

Comments

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    The probleme is the sub :/
  • BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally posted by Scellow

It is no problem. This is a blessing. This not a game in which you want a cash shop. 

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    Originally posted by xenomonk123

[mod edit]

:)

Originally posted by Badaboom

It is no problem. This is a blessing. This not a game in which you want a cash shop. 

Not necessary an cash shop but a cheaper sub 7-10$/m

• lordgraewulflordgraewulf Member Posts: 4
    yes subscription model is the best way to go. otherwise you would be paying a lot more to stay viable.
  • LifeoleLifeole Member Posts: 8
    Looking forward to the game. /pray that they won't have hackers, and if so, get rid of them ASAP. It took too long to root them out in DF1.
  • lordgraewulflordgraewulf Member Posts: 4
    you can't get a game of this caliber for the price you would pay to play hello kitty online, it's just not going to happen. They need to make money to keep improving the game.
  • XandrosXandros Member Posts: 27
    I really dont mind paying a sub for this game. DF1 was some of the most fun ive had in my gaming time and im pretty sure DF UW will top that easily. Others games cost money, too. Even the FFA games cost money once you play them frequently. So no problem with the sub at all.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Originally posted by lordgraewulf
    you can't get a game of this caliber for the price you would pay to play hello kitty online, it's just not going to happen. They need to make money to keep improving the game.

This game is going to be awesome!!!  The original DF was the most exciting pvp game and this is going to top it for sure!

Enthusiam is fine, but you're over-selling it.

And best MMO is arguable, the competition over the years is pretty stiff, (though not recently I'll grant you)

Not a hater, actually intend to purchase, but think it's better to just keep it a bit more real.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• QuittoQuitto Member Posts: 10
    I wouldnt call DF the best MMO ever, it had very much potential to be it in my books but the overral product was... lacking

It's good to be bad.

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Why would CCP make an EvE 2 when they just release the Retribution expantion?

• Burning25Burning25 Member Posts: 24

The subscription is great.

I'd rather pay a sub than have to deal with a cash shop, especially in a game with competitive PvP.

• Burning25Burning25 Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Enthusiam is fine, but you're over-selling it.

And best MMO is arguable, the competition over the years is pretty stiff, (though not recently I'll grant you)

Not a hater, actually intend to purchase, but think it's better to just keep it a bit more real.

Well in terms of hardcore PvP MMOs, I'd say it is up there.  I've played UO, Asheron's Call Darktide, Eve the works, and Darkfall is number 2, coming behind AC DT for me, imo.

I've also played most major themeparks and none of the even come close to the amount of fun I have had in Darkfall.

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

Why do you keep making multiple accounts to advertise?

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788
    Sounds like a dev on astroturf duty.

You make me like charity

• ZyzraZyzra Member Posts: 354
    Originally posted by Deathenger
    Why would CCP make an EvE 2 when they just release the Retribution expantion?

This.

Also, I wouldn't by any means think of Darkfall as the best MMO ever.  Nor would I think of Unholy Wars as an actual sequel.

Unholy Wars is Darkfall's NGE.