Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

SEQUAL TO THE BEST MMO EVER!

lordgraewulflordgraewulf las vegas, NVPosts: 4Member
  This game is going to be awesome!!!  The original DF was the most exciting pvp game and this is going to top it for sure!

Comments

• ScellowScellow Posts: 125Member Uncommon
    The probleme is the sub :/
  • BadaboomBadaboom Moose Jaw, SKPosts: 2,380Member
    Originally posted by Scellow

It is no problem. This is a blessing. This not a game in which you want a cash shop. 

• ScellowScellow Posts: 125Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by xenomonk123

[mod edit]

:)

Originally posted by Badaboom

It is no problem. This is a blessing. This not a game in which you want a cash shop. 

Not necessary an cash shop but a cheaper sub 7-10$/m

• lordgraewulflordgraewulf las vegas, NVPosts: 4Member
    yes subscription model is the best way to go. otherwise you would be paying a lot more to stay viable.
  • LifeoleLifeole MPosts: 8Member
    Looking forward to the game. /pray that they won't have hackers, and if so, get rid of them ASAP. It took too long to root them out in DF1.
  • lordgraewulflordgraewulf las vegas, NVPosts: 4Member
    you can't get a game of this caliber for the price you would pay to play hello kitty online, it's just not going to happen. They need to make money to keep improving the game.
  • XandrosXandros BerlinPosts: 27Member
    I really dont mind paying a sub for this game. DF1 was some of the most fun ive had in my gaming time and im pretty sure DF UW will top that easily. Others games cost money, too. Even the FFA games cost money once you play them frequently. So no problem with the sub at all.
  • KyleranKyleran Tampa, FLPosts: 20,008Member Uncommon

Originally posted by lordgraewulf
    you can't get a game of this caliber for the price you would pay to play hello kitty online, it's just not going to happen. They need to make money to keep improving the game.

This game is going to be awesome!!!  The original DF was the most exciting pvp game and this is going to top it for sure!

Enthusiam is fine, but you're over-selling it.

And best MMO is arguable, the competition over the years is pretty stiff, (though not recently I'll grant you)

Not a hater, actually intend to purchase, but think it's better to just keep it a bit more real.

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    "I don't have one life, I have many lives" - Grunty
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• QuittoQuitto HelsinkiPosts: 10Member
    I wouldnt call DF the best MMO ever, it had very much potential to be it in my books but the overral product was... lacking

It's good to be bad.

• DeathengerDeathenger atco, NJPosts: 463Member Uncommon
    Why would CCP make an EvE 2 when they just release the Retribution expantion?
  • Burning25Burning25 Estero, FLPosts: 24Member

The subscription is great.

I'd rather pay a sub than have to deal with a cash shop, especially in a game with competitive PvP.

• Burning25Burning25 Estero, FLPosts: 24Member
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Enthusiam is fine, but you're over-selling it.

And best MMO is arguable, the competition over the years is pretty stiff, (though not recently I'll grant you)

Not a hater, actually intend to purchase, but think it's better to just keep it a bit more real.

Well in terms of hardcore PvP MMOs, I'd say it is up there.  I've played UO, Asheron's Call Darktide, Eve the works, and Darkfall is number 2, coming behind AC DT for me, imo.

I've also played most major themeparks and none of the even come close to the amount of fun I have had in Darkfall.

• AvanahAvanah Posts: 945Member Uncommon

Why do you keep making multiple accounts to advertise?

TGIF...Thank God I'm Female

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...
    One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

• asmkm22asmkm22 Anchorage, AKPosts: 1,788Member
    Sounds like a dev on astroturf duty.

You make me like charity

• ZyzraZyzra Madison, WIPosts: 354Member
    Originally posted by Deathenger
    Why would CCP make an EvE 2 when they just release the Retribution expantion?

This.

Also, I wouldn't by any means think of Darkfall as the best MMO ever.  Nor would I think of Unholy Wars as an actual sequel.

Unholy Wars is Darkfall's NGE.