Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DarkFall Pre-Order now live!!

Comments

• KaminaxiusKaminaxius Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Got my copy! :D
  • hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by DarthRaiden
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    how do we reserve our name?

After having connected new acount to your old one and have purchased the pre order, change to "Subscrition" Tab. There should be the option ...

Alright thanks.  Didn't think to even look there. What a treat first asherons call 2 and now darkfall :D

**edit** is the download link dead for everyone or just me?

• ZorlofeZorlofe Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Originally posted by gchris7

Originally posted by Zorlofe For those that pre-ordered; do they charge you now or upon release? I want to pre-order now but waiting on my paycheck and don't want it to hit my account yet.

With the preorder u get bonuses like beta access and name reservation. It wouldn't be so smart if they didn't charge you now. Think about it.

Yeah, I got my question answered thanks. Sorry I had a stupid moment after being up for over 30 hours + and waiting for an install to finish...

• shadowmonkeshadowmonke Member Posts: 48
    crap, i bought it for $30 because I didn't see the link your account thing cuz it was hidden away -.-
  • SysFailSysFail Member Posts: 375

That was a smooth transaction.

Next bill date march 2nd 2013.. so i'm guessing they're looking at a feb launch.

• MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278

Originally posted by shadowmonke
    crap, i bought it for $30 because I didn't see the link your account thing cuz it was hidden away -.-
    lol, you should get another account for $15 then :D

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • indefindef Member UncommonPosts: 344

I woke up from a dream at 6:30am, checked my phone for shits and giggles to see if pre-orders were up...saw the forum post.

I shot over to my computer, clicked the link on the forums and by some miracle I literally just put in my info and I was done AND got a confirmation email.

Then literally 20 seconds later the website crashed and now I can't get on the forums or anything.

Christmas miracle!

• PygozPygoz Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I just got it as well, awesome it's finally time to get that feeling of the old UO again :)
  • LifeoleLifeole Member Posts: 8
    It is done, got my key and counting the hours until i can download =P
  • DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by DarthRaiden
    how do we reserve our name?

After having connected new acount to your old one and have purchased the pre order, change to "Subscrition" Tab. There should be the option ...

Alright thanks.  Didn't think to even look there. What a treat first asherons call 2 and now darkfall :D

**edit** is the download link dead for everyone or just me?

beta build scheduled to be available tomorow image

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

i have a feeling that was done on purpouse.....

• cunrocunro Member Posts: 21
    Everything went better then expected :)
  • CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Goody goody gumdrops, I got mine. Even though there will be a wipe, at least I can spend some time in Agon over the holidays. Cannot frickin wait.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• shadowmonkeshadowmonke Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by Jakdstripper

me too ~_~

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by Jakdstripper

me too ~_~

i seen it just fine ..

• evolpcevolpc Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Can someone please tell me where the link account option is? I'm looking everywhere for it and can't seem to find it. Seems they really don't want you to find it.... I can't log in with either of my previous paid accounts.
  • PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096
    Im sorry, but after DF1s release fiasco anyone preordering DF2 is an idiot

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally posted by PyrateLV
    Im sorry, but after DF1s release fiasco anyone preordering DF2 is an idiot

I acknowledge that there were problems, but I did not have any.  I was one of the first ones to order and had no problems.  The sync problems at the beginning sucked but that was all worked out in the first day.

DF1 was awesome.  The only thing wrong with it was the grind. 

So while I will refrain from calling anyone not preordering an idiot, I think a lot of people who are tired of the same old themepark experience will enjoy Unholy Wars.

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

Hi, never played DF1 but looking forward to try DFUW.

I have a question though. When you reserve a name, can it only be the First Name, or does the name require both First and Last?

Originally posted by PrinceDamien

I have a question though. When you reserve a name, can it only be the First Name, or does the name require both First and Last?

First and last

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    ......bought, and ready to DL!

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216
    Originally posted by Badaboom

First and last

Ok, thanks. ^^ I guess I see you people when the beta starts, if you play on EU. Guess there wont be an international server this time around.

• ThaliostThaliost Member UncommonPosts: 104

First and last

Ok, thanks. ^^ I guess I see you people when the beta starts, if you play on EU. Guess there wont be an international server this time around.

Dont worry, EU is where it's at ;)

Immortals [EU] - Darkfall Clan: http://immortals-online.eu/

Read my "funny" DF1 blog: http://casualdarkfall.blogspot.com

Originally posted by Thaliost

First and last

Dont worry, EU is where it's at ;)

EU lost its luster when NA1 began.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

I missed the oportunity of buying DF1 but not now. I already preordered Unholy Wars. Even if I enjoy themarks mmo's Im ready to play something diferent.

And of course, character name reserved, awesome.