Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Primal Instinct [TEMPLAR] PVP/Endgame Cabal Recruiting

cjtigncjtign Member UncommonPosts: 61

Dear Fellow Templars,

There has been much interest in the formation of an organized Templar PvP based Cabal to assist with organization of Templar PvP and to create a home for experienced PvPers to share builds, practice PvP and learn the weaknesses and strengths of each build.

We are not just forming a PvP only cabal, and I don’t want to deter those who desire to do nightmares and NYC Raid. Most people myself included will do all endgame content including raids and nightmares. Most of us have already completed the raid and have full 10.5/10.4 gear, this is an Endgame Cabal.

The cabal was finally formed today and its name is Primal Instinct. We have built an officer list of some of the best and most experienced Templar based PvPers.

We are looking for mature players age 16+ who share our desire for PvP domination through organization and teamwork. We will not tolerate immaturity or childishness. Our goals are cabal wide Fusang raids with a personal goal of holding all 4 facilities for the majority of weekends when we are all on. Daily domination of El Dorado, Stonehenge and any PvP content the game offers in the future.

Cabal Events:

Weekend Events:
- Every week we will have a cabal organized event usually on Saturdays/Sundays either
Signet farming or Fight Club PvP, or a Nightmare day, El Dorado day….

Most of us are USA based. Our times will be mainly weekday USA afternoons/evenings and the majority of weekends

- All Timezones are welcome

REQUIREMENTS:

1.) VOICE CHAT: We do require that you can listen in on teamspeak 3 for organizational purposes during cabal PvP and NYC Raid events. You do not need to have a microphone but it is recommended.

2.) LANGUAGE: We require that you can speak English

3.) Must have 500+ kills in PvP (per chronicle.thesecretworld.com rankings)

4.) Recommend average gear ql of 10.0

Casual and Hardcore players are welcome.

Webpage coming soon!!

-Koreander (Co-Guild Founder)
-SlasherMcGirk (Co-Guild Founder)

If interested in joining please PM Koreander on The Secret World Forums or MSG Koreander in game. Usual playing times are 8pm – 1am USA Eastern on weekdays or anytime on weekends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World of Warcraft
Koreander 80 Ice Mage - Guild Leader Primal Instinct

Anarchy Online
Invincible 220/24/80 Keeper - Commander Ring of Destruction

Knight Online
Invincible 72 Warrior - Raid Leader - Genocide Clan

Perfect World International
Jagermeister 76 Priest - GuardianZ Guild

Age of Conan
Jagermister 80 Priest of Mitra - Primal Instinct

Corum Online
Invincible - 120 Priest - Guild Leader Primal Instinct

Warhammer Online
Koreander - 40/51 DoK - The Old Timers Guild

Runes of Magic
Invincible - 50/50 Mage/Knight - Guild-Subleader Primal Instinct

2Moons
Invincible1 - 108 Segnale - Primal Instinct

Co-Founder of Primal Instinct Gaming Services Network
Featured on mmorpg.com as one of the top 5 multigame player vs player gaming networks
"PvPing since Pong"

Comments

• ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    are cabals single server?  Or do they span servers like gw2?  I know TSW has the tech in place to play with people of other servers, so I'm curious.
  • DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
    Originally posted by ragz45
    are cabals single server?  Or do they span servers like gw2?  I know TSW has the tech in place to play with people of other servers, so I'm curious.

Cabals are multi-dimensional. The dimension you pick when creating a character is your home one, the one you log into the game at. But the hub area is cross-dimensional chat, and you can choose a name in chat/your cabal list/friend list and summon them to your dimension.

• ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    Can you also PvP with cabal members on another server?
  • DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
    Originally posted by ragz45
    Can you also PvP with cabal members on another server?

Yea, all PVP is cross-server now I believe (Fusang was the only one that wasn't until the 1.5 patch).

• cjtigncjtign Member UncommonPosts: 61

Hey man,

As already stated cabals are multidimensional so all you have to be is a templar to join doesn't matter what server you are on.

ALL PvE content is multidimension so again your server doesn't matter for Nightmares or NYC Raid or regular missions/signet farming/lairs.

ALL PVP Minigames are multidimensional (Stonehenge / El Dorado) so again it doesn't matter.

Fusang PvP is pseudo multidimensional. Every 3 servers is merged into a battlegroup and that makes up Fusang PvP. Right now the majority of our PvPers are on Battlegroup A and C. That being said you can change server for $20 (of which you probably already have a $13 credit, most just got one, so only $7 to change server) to get into a different battlegroup. Also there is talk of TSW merging battlegroups so all of Fusang is multidimensional.

So in brief it doesn't matter what server you are on.

-Koreander

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Moved. We've got a guild recruitment forum for a reason! ;)
  • cjtigncjtign Member UncommonPosts: 61

bumppppppppp

Cabal website to apply:

http://primalinstinct.info