Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu: Next Beta Event Dated

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fans of Age of Wushu will want to take not that the next beta event will kick off on December 20th. In a unique twist, players who have pre-ordered AoW will have unlimited access to the game. Any others wishing to participate will be allowed 10 hours of unrestricted game time and an additional 60 minutes per day once the 10 hours have been reached.

Those who want to continue the journey can choose to purchase the Deluxe Edition and gain unlimited play during this period, as well as many other bonuses and in game items. The customization and progression of all characters, any skills learned and items attained during the Second Closed Beta will not be reset and will be available for players to resume upon the next play period of Age of Wushu.

Find out more on the Age of Wushu site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• morbitangelmorbitangel Member UncommonPosts: 70

<shrugs> still feels like a money grab what they did with this beta lol.

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    This is for NA right?

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Correct marz

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Lol, mmorpg.com are way behind on this one, jesus.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by morbitangel

still feels like a money grab what they did with this beta lol.

Money well deserved for funding of this gem.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

still feels like a money grab what they did with this beta lol.

Really, is $9 really that far out of your reach, plus people have been giving keys away on this very site for weeks. As well as that you can now test the game for ten hours on the 20th.

Show me a dev team that does not want your cash, i guess when you pre-order a game for early beta it's not a money grab, right?

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Can't wait as I purchased the elite editioin. I don't mind paying for something I enjoyed. This game puts some of the deeper rpg stuff back into mmorpgs and for that it's well worth 10 bucks.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

this is only for US i presume?

cant find a think on the age of wulin site.

anyone know if keys are avaiable to europeans? if so can i have one to try? thank you:)

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

<shrugs> still feels like a money grab what they did with this beta lol.

Lol,I paid $60 to get into GW2's beta and $40 to get into PS2's beta so $10 doesnt seem all that bad to me (well it was $10 when I opted in anyhow).I have enjoyed the time I have spent in AoW's beta as much if not more than the other two games i mentioned so I have no regrets about my purchase. 

Originally posted by xeniar

this is only for US i presume?

cant find a think on the age of wulin site.

anyone know if keys are avaiable to europeans? if so can i have one to try? thank you:)

Hi...i'm from Europe  and this is for Age Of Wushu which is the American version of the game. You can get a key from the main Age Of Wushu site if you pre-order or buy the DE.

You will get some keys to hand out as well, all the info is on the site. You might want to wait and test it for ten hours before you part with any cash or you might get a free key here.

Next week will be the best time and i have a funny feeling that mmorpg.com might actually show a bit more interest in the second beta. 

Dont hold your breath though, better to take measures into your own hands and keep an eye out in the AOW  section here and on the main site.

massively.com follow the game extensivly so keep an eye out there for beta key promotions.

• mrBurns210mrBurns210 Member Posts: 114

I hope others give this game a chance. I was in CB(1) and had a blast. AoW has some different features that I have not seen in another mmo before.AoW manages these new( dunno players char staying ingame is totally new ) features  very well in game, I really enjoyed spying / patroling and stopping kidnappers.  So far this is seeming to be the mmo that I have been waiting ( open world, crafting, pvp).

I was shaolin monk last beta I think I am gonna go wu dang this time around. Really the game is something else. The game is not for everyone since  there was decent amount of  required reading and combat is is not  typical mmo combat , it is still tab target just  rock-paper-scissor style [ attack-block-feint].

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805
    i wanna test it to see if i like it. i have no clue about if i like the enviroment and combat etc. Im more of a fantasy styled guy when it comes to MMO's
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by xeniar
    i wanna test it to see if i like it. i have no clue about if i like the enviroment and combat etc. Im more of a fantasy styled guy when it comes to MMO's

All you have to do is register an account with Snail Games and you can play for 10 hours on Dec 20th the start of the 2nd cb test and 1 hour a day til it ends.It doesnt matter if you are in eu.

If you do not have a Snail Games account just go here http://www.ageofwushu.com/home/ and click the create account at top right side of page.  

• ph3n0m73ph3n0m73 Member UncommonPosts: 46
    another one to avoid then :)
  • drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

I payed the $9 to support a fun game! It really is a good game at its core! Plenty to do and much to learn! Besides I'm a big martial arts fan! 

Matter of fact I was bored the other day and missing my Shaolin Monk in game so I drew him up and made some fan art with Photoshop lol.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g336/drtack1/shaloinmonk.jpg

• LadyEupheiLadyEuphei Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Sign me up! image Im excited!