Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance, the underdog mmo of 2013?

DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
I personally believe Defiance will be alot like RIFT in terms of marketing. It will be quiet right up until a month before release. People will flock to something new and mysterious. We alreadt have TESO (if it stays on track) More GW2 updates, Rift updates, and so on. I believe Defiance will steal the year if Trion can produce a quality game (which they already have with Rift and EoN) Mark my word people this is the mmo to look out for next year.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

Comments

• emikochanemikochan Member UncommonPosts: 290
    I just hope they get the pricing right, it's always quite risky to enter this market. I'll definitely be giving it a whirl though :) I just love the concept so much.
  • LadyEupheiLadyEuphei Member UncommonPosts: 223
    I do not know if I am well informed or something, but I would not call this a sleeper hit. I see stuff about this all the time, maybe I should stop watching the SYFY channel. With promotion of the tv series they also promote the game. So, it tends to show up alot. Either way, I agree that you are correct that this will hit the hype train hard and either be a great game or a major failure. For me it is to early to tell. I wish them luck as I continue to wait and see! image