Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I tired Rift.....

darnapkindarnapkin Member UncommonPosts: 146

and I love it!!  I have to say I have not felt this way about a game in a long time.  This world and art is very fresh, the soul system is very neat and the community is amazing.

I went ahead about bought the storm legion exp pack. I really enjoy the warfront, the pvp is fast action and no tweaks!

I really enjoy the instant adventures where you instantly group up with other players and go around and do odd little quests killing tons of things for exp.  

The rifts are amazing and I really just enjoy all the killing lol.

The main story is kinda weak, and I don't "feel" the urge to hate my enemy that much. But other than that, if you have not tried this game, I would really suggest picking it up.

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Nice. Its a fun game. Welcome aboard! I just hit 60 and now im able to put my full attention on dimensions. So good.

• ProfGetzProfGetz Member UncommonPosts: 182

Welcome aboard. I just came back after a long break, i'm glad I did.

Find a good guild and settle in.

Cheers

Every MMORPG is AWESOME, until it's released!
    I don't want a game so much as I want a WORLD!
    --
    o·pin·ion –noun
    1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
    2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

• BuckwheatiesBuckwheaties Member Posts: 2
    I just started Rift too.  This video is what finally got me to play Rift.  That dimension is amazing... and after watching that I had to make an account and see it for myself.  I'm glad I did... Love the soul system and my mohawk cat.  HEhe!
  • Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    I felt the exact same way when I first started.  Then I was bored within 2 weeks.  I used to think if I enjoyed a game the first week I would enjoy it for a long time, but I guess every experience varies in that regard.  It's a good game though and Trion has my respect.