Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 - The best way to play

Orange_ZOrange_Z Member Posts: 31

Guild Wars 2 is an awesome project , but do you play now, after 3 months after release ? 

Do you stop playing until adding of a new content ? Or do you play all of your time without a breaks ?

Is there something what keeps you comming back for more ? Or is this game too boring for giving a second chance to the game ?

As for me, I think its the best game ever for spending free-time with your friends, but its difficult to play in Guild Wars 2 without a little breaks :) It's a game for rest, not for work

Comments

• NaralNaral Member UncommonPosts: 748

My wife and I finally just sort of quit playing, not really intentionally, just began to lack the desire to log in anymore, and sort of went out with a fizzle. Exactly like we did in SWTOR.

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

I'm finally easing off a bit on WvW and getting back to PvE. I've gone a different path, taking a ranger through the Order of Whispers path (as well as running up the eastern map through Charr lands) and I'm surprised at the stuff I missed the first time through with my mesmer. Zones I've been through already have events I've never seen so far, and a couple I haven't are all fresh. It's a huge freakin' world... just go explore.

Oh, and the Wintersday content releases tomorrow... another distraction from my PvE. In a good way, of course. 

Oderint, dum metuant.

• hikaru77hikaru77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,123
    I played for like 15 days, then quit.  I´ll be back if they finally make some decent PvP, now is just too casual, easy and boring. I dont really care too much about the PvE, from my point of view is just  bad copy of warhammer and rift. 
  • drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

I enjoyed the game alot the first few months!  Played non stop lol! I have 3 lvl 80's..........I was taking a break from work (looking for a new contract) and finally signed a contract and started working again and I just kind of.....stopped playing. I have logged back in a few times and did some WvW, but I just cannot seem to get back into it. 

I have been playing a FireFall, and played the AoW beta....but honestly the past few week I have spent more time playing "Photoshop/Illustrator" then I have any video game. Myabe sub conciously my mind is telling me I should get back into graphic design and leave the software consultant industry?

lol.........who knows.

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by hikaru77
    I played for like 15 days, then quit.  I´ll be back if they finally make some decent PvP, now is just too casual, easy and boring. I dont really care too much about the PvE, from my point of view is just  bad copy of warhammer and rift. 

You should check your own post history before making a post like this ....now I'll never be sure when your telling the truth ?

" Logon yesterday on my ¨full server¨, but ingame the game was petty much dead, less than 5 players on the myst, 6 Spvp games running and a PvE world just empty"

• cujo603cujo603 Member UncommonPosts: 103
    I still play it like a single player game with the ability to team for wvw.  I have yet to team at all in pve
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by Bad.dog
    Originally posted by hikaru77

You should check your own post history before making a post like this ....now I'll never be sure when your telling the truth ?

" Logon yesterday on my ¨full server¨, but ingame the game was petty much dead, less than 5 players on the myst, 6 Spvp games running and a PvE world just empty"

I play it like I want at the time. If I want easy time burner - map completion. If I want casual but good pace - DE grinding. If I want more difficult - dungeons. I save WvW for party's and guild nights. 

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.