Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dev Journal] Vindictus: Vella - The Mistress of the Seas Revealed

2»

Comments

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    Originally posted by Renoaku

Not worth playing.

I know The recent changes to vindictus have been decent, but the customization and cash shop is way too expensive. To fully customize a character the way I want to I have to spend over $50 per character, and its a single time thing, not only this but inventory storage is limited to 2 or 3 tabs, and to my knowledge you have to pay for extra storage per character, not per account the costs are just too much.

Nexon needs to stop milking cows give us real game play and fun where we actually want to play and pay the cash. Stop restricting our raids too especially for VIP's give them unlimited.

im sorry...what...i spent about 20 bucks and customized my evie fully..from face/hair/eyes/skin/body structure and under "armor" And for those who think vella is a female lann...she is not i got a chance to play her on the test server....she  plays like him untill around lvl 20 then she goes in a totaly different direction. And yes i got a lvl 63 lann so i know how he plays

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

sorry for the double post..computer is acting up >.<

(To Renoaku) I'm sorry...what?...i spent about 20 bucks and customized my evie fully..from face/hair/eyes/skin/body structure and under "armor" And for those who think vella is a female lann...she is not i got a chance to play her on the test server....she  plays like him untill around lvl 20 then she goes in a totaly different direction. And yes i got a lvl 63 lann so i know how he plays

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!