Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: The Chasm Trailer Arrives

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have released a brand new trailer featuring a look at The Chasm, a vast split in the surface of the world that has unleashed terrible monsters into the city of Neverwinter. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• budbundybudbundy Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Eh!...seen gameplay like it before it before.
  • RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Pretty nice video.  Still looking forward to beta.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Looks good everytime I see it.
  • bakabrödbakabröd Member Posts: 129
    how about beta?
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    release date?

• health001health001 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Dec is almost over and if i remember right ,they said before the end of Dec would come beta.
  • Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    I'm excited! it looks good.. I just hope the npcs move about like that in game... makes the world feel so much more alive.

• WolfClawsWolfClaws Member UncommonPosts: 638

What is that? A tiefling?

I dunno, combat seems vanilla.  Guess I will have to wait and see launch.

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

Can not wait for Neverwinter.  Amazing combat, amazing replayability with Foundry, amazing customization.

Just frikken amazing.  This game will be a huge sleeper hit and I hope it releases soon.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 250
    Originally posted by azzamasin ....  This game will be a huge sleeper hit and I hope it releases soon.

It better be, it has been sleeping for two years now ... but I am sure it would be worth the wait.