Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

News coming today!

"More information on the playtesting process and on the pre-orders, will become available in separate announcements starting tomorrow. We’ll also be happy to address your concerns and provide answers to your questions." - Tasos

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddd Nothing!

Comments

• BuniontToesBuniontToes Member Posts: 529
    Originally posted by Cstahler92
    "More information on the playtesting process and on the pre-orders, will become available in separate announcements starting tomorrow. We’ll also be happy to address your concerns and provide answers to your questions." - Tasos

Annnnnnnnndddddddd NOTHING!

It is 4:00 AM in Greece you nimwit

• Cstahler92Cstahler92 Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by BuniontToes

So the day went completely away all of the sudden? They announced the delay at like 12am their time. It has been over 24 hours.

Not to mention the followup announcement's title:

"Followup to Yesterday’s Announcement"

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

it's 5:10am in greece.

but anywho.  get over it op.  it's out of your control.

Originally posted by muffins89

Preorders probably aren't going to happen, but we'll still see sheep saying "Great job AV!"

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Preorders probably aren't going to happen, but we'll still see sheep saying "Great job AV!"

they actully said pre orders friday will ahppen and FIRM eta on starting bet aon monday so i think pre orders will happen beta might get delayed a day or something 

Originally posted by Raxeon

they actully said pre orders friday will ahppen and FIRM eta on starting bet aon monday so i think pre orders will happen beta might get delayed a day or something 

At this point I think it is better to expect the worst case scenario. which is no preorders on Friday and an announcement about the delay on Saturday. The fact that they didn't followup on the information has me concerned.

• SirFubarSirFubar Member Posts: 397

At this point I think it is better to expect the worst case scenario. which is no preorders on Friday and an announcement about the delay on Saturday. The fact that they didn't followup on the information has me concerned.

Exactly, I expect that monday at the last minute, they will release info about how the game don't even have a playable beta or something about their website not being able to register people of stupid stuff like that.

Originally posted by SirFubar

Exactly, I expect that monday at the last minute, they will release info about how the game don't even have a playable beta or something about their website not being able to register people of stupid stuff like that.

At that moment I would probably reconsider buying the game and advertising it to my Guild.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

At that moment I would probably reconsider buying the game and advertising it to my Guild.

that's fine.  bottom line is AV's communication and position on the matter is out of your control.  you'll just have to wait.

that's fine.  bottom line is AV's communication and position on the matter is out of your control.  you'll just have to wait.

Did at some point I say I had control? It hardly seems like AV even has control over it.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddd Nothing!

You take him serious ?

Its a stadard phrase he puts on the end of every of his announcement, on almost every case there wasn't a follow up. 

Even if he is more specific he don't stay by his given word / promise. He is terrible really..

didnt you got anything alone  from recent events ? 

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• TruesqueakTruesqueak Member Posts: 8
    Tasos did say that there would be more information STARTING tomorrow (yesterday or w/e). He gave an announcement clearing everything up. I think that counts as information.
  • tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    Originally posted by Truesqueak
    Tasos did say that there would be more information STARTING tomorrow (yesterday or w/e). He gave an announcement clearing everything up. I think that counts as information.

You're like alcoholic drinking after shave and saying it's better than nothing, you know?

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    To be honest, I am not one bit interested in this game because of the peice of crap , buggy mess of a game DF was released in, this will be another crap ass mmo, but we have people praising it already with stuff like " Greatest mmo ever made" ,. without even trying it. As I said , I believe that this game will fail Hard when archage comes out and the repopulation ect, plus on top of that we have a studio that doesn't give a rats ass about their customers or future customers to that regard, just stay away from this one, just remember how god awful DF was released in , and still is, maybe not for the only 100 people playing it.
  • HotjazzHotjazz Member UncommonPosts: 742
     tomorrow - Tasos

Avrio, avrio, avrio

Malaka

• fredfourfredfour Member Posts: 8
    http://www.darkfallonline.com/blog/?p=3454

DECEMBER 13, 2012    TASOS FLAMBOURAS    NO COMMENTS

<p clearfix"="">

We’re currently working on putting together the beta build. The game will be running in debug mode and it’s a different build from what we would have launched. We didn’t have this set up before since there was no plan to do a public beta before launching the game, mostly due to time constraints associated with managing this process.

There will be a beta forum. Since this was also not planned, we need to add the functionality to the new account system; we should have this in time. The only place beta discussion should take place is in the beta forum. There will be developer monitoring and interaction in this forum.

The pre-orders are planned to launch along with parts of the new website on early Friday evening. I know I said that the orders could be limited and throttled, but there’s enough capacity that we can pretty much guarantee this won’t happen before the beta launch on Monday, so there’s no reason to rush the account system.

Pre-order pricing is 14.95 for returning players, the price of the subscription. If you’ve ever bought Darkfall, you’re eligible for this price promotion during the pre-order period which should run until close to the game launch. New players, who haven’t bought the original Darkfall, can pre-order the game for 29.95 which represents a 25% discount.

In the registration page of the account system, there will be a checkbox where you can enter your previous account information to associate it with your current account. This will give returning Darkfall players the option to pre-order Darkfall Unholy Wars for the price of the subscription.

By pre-ordering you get 30 days of game time when Darkfall Unholy Wars launches. It gives you Beta access. It gives you the capability to reserve your character’s name. We will also look into giving pre-orders a head start for launch, but we can’t commit to this yet.

That’s all for now, we’ll come back with more details tomorrow.

Thank you for reading.

• LizardEgyptLizardEgypt Member UncommonPosts: 333
    Originally posted by Aeolron
    To be honest, I am not one bit interested in this game because of the peice of crap , buggy mess of a game DF was released in, this will be another crap ass mmo, but we have people praising it already with stuff like " Greatest mmo ever made" ,. without even trying it. As I said , I believe that this game will fail Hard when archage comes out and the repopulation ect, plus on top of that we have a studio that doesn't give a rats ass about their customers or future customers to that regard, just stay away from this one, just remember how god awful DF was released in , and still is, maybe not for the only 100 people playing it.

Cool story. Tons of people stayed subbed to DF for 4+ years and the first year was the best MMO I had ever played so, I think your opinion is well kept secret.

Currently playing - FF14ARR
    Previous games - SWG, World of Warcraft, ShadowBane, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Planetside Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, Too many.

• LizardEgyptLizardEgypt Member UncommonPosts: 333
    Originally posted by DMKano

AV is in full damage control mode - it's sort of sad that people are still clinging to anything Tasos says with anticipation of a 12 year old girl on her way to a Bieber concert.

Give this one a wait and see approach, there are much greater issues here.

The game sells itself, it has nothing to do with Tasos

Currently playing - FF14ARR
    Previous games - SWG, World of Warcraft, ShadowBane, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Planetside Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, Too many.