Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City of Steam: Steam Greenlight Campaign Kicks Off

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The City of Steam team has let us know that the official Steam Greenlight campaign has kicked off. Participants voting for City of Steam will benefit from a bevy of in-game rewards for helping out.

•   7 extra Pets, with 2 inspired by Valve!

•   3 new Steambikes, with 1 Valve tribute model!

•   8 new dungeon types.

•   Hats. ALL THE HATS! What we mean is… we’re going to put in a lot more hats.

•   Extra hardcore dungeon challenges, tuned to be worth the challenge orbs!

•   Jetpacks – more of ‘em!

•   Extra character customization options.

Read more on the City of Steam site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Uhm... a browser game that's aiming for Steam..? Let me look it up and vote NO for greenlight ;-)
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Reizla
    Uhm... a browser game that's aiming for Steam..? Let me look it up and vote NO for greenlight ;-)

its kinda weird, but i would vote yes if i can play it through steams browser and if its fully compatible with big picture. Otherwise i would say no as well

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    Originally posted by Reizla

its kinda weird, but i would vote yes if i can play it through steams browser and if its fully compatible with big picture. Otherwise i would say no as well

Had this reply on my NO vote & comment form the author on steam:

@demigoth: The Steam version would not be browser based of course; besides, even if you play it in the browser, just look at the graphics and content, it VASTLY surpasses what you'd expect from a browser game. I understand your initial reaction though, browser games thus far have not built up the best reputation for themselves... we're trying to shatter those expectations ;)

If they can live up to it for the Steam version, I might grab it after all... Thus I changed my vote to YES ;)