Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want elder scrolls online now

madnessman13madnessman13 Member UncommonPosts: 91

The game looks fantastic to say the lest. I have been reading a few forum threads and people seem to either love it or hate it. Some poeple are saying its a WoW clone with some elder scroll tweaks and so on. I believe they are implementing some very interesting concepts.

When I look at a MMORPG one of the first things I look at is the end game. TESO has PVP (as every MMO should) it has dungens (normal and heroic) im cossing my fingers for raids, finally it has adventure zones that you can solo or go with a small or large group. They haven't said much about them, but I believe they have great potential if done correctly.

Another thing is that it has a mega sever which I find awesome. We have all thought about it, well why don't they just have one sever so we can all play together to make the world look alive with players? We now have the technology to do this or we have had the technology but no one has implemented it until now. From what I have seen the quests are very exciting and not boing (cough cough TERA).

It's a MMORPG so don't expect it to be radically different it will have those core conecepts that are the same in all mmoprgs, well hopefully it has those. The point is it will be a lot like other mmorpg's im expecting that, but im also expecting a great time questing joining/creating a guild playing through dungens and pvping with my freinds.

These are just a few of my thoughts on why I want this game, i'm just another man looking for a good mmoprg. 

Tell me what you think of this game

madnessman

Comments

• rguilbertrguilbert Member Posts: 107

I'm hoping for the next DAOC (RvR, with realm abilities, etc.).

We'll see....

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Really looking foward to this one too. All the features mentioned so far are very intresting to me and I love the art style.