It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1) login, hoping to get some excitement and thrills
2) get aimbot killed by someone (everyone?)
3) die by rocket pods
4) get spawn killed instantly
5) try an infiltrator to stay back from the battle and thinking you are not seen, damn, auto killed from unknown source.
6) get in a vehicle thinking they have more protection, damn, rocket pods again.
7) join a squad, damn no one gives a shit and they are spread across all continents even if it's an "esamir" only squad
8) damn, capturing bases in a zerg is the only way to make certs, boring.
9) can't fly air vehicles, die in 10 seconds from anti-air and lock-on missles
10) deploy into battle zone for instant action, damn auto killed
11) can't repair anything as engineer cause infiltrators auto kill you
12) can't revive players cause you get auto killed at 20% of the way
13) can't play heavy cause the shield does crap and you die instantly
honestly that's all i can think of off the top of my head. why the hell do people play this game? it's so skewed beyond belief.
the ONLY fun i've had as a free player is spawning a MAX infantry. since so many play engineers i get healed quick and they have decent weapons against infantry and vehicles for not paying anything extra. i just may have to invest in MAX, but i feel like i already failed the game by spending so much of my certs into infiltrators that are useless beyond means.