Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those of you that want to know more about DF:UW

I urge you to watch this mini documentary on the developers of Darkfall.

Its a small, indie team making a great game. Yes, there are speedbumps along the way, but they are pioneers in MMORPGs and nothing compares to DF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU25YJ9iLpw

Comments

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

Tasos?

Is that you .....

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194
    Switched it off after the badly done dramatic video shots of the guy with the double chin pretending to work.
  • TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Originally posted by GeneralSurgery

I urge you to watch this mini documentary on the developers of Darkfall.

Its a small, indie team making a great game. Yes, there are speedbumps along the way, but they are pioneers in MMORPGs and nothing compares to DF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU25YJ9iLpw

....thanks...but guess what, if I shoot someone and say SORRY, im pretty sure im still going to jail

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by Noctie
    [mod edit]

There are really other small idie devs who needs our support and are honest with their playerbase.

If there are honest people in this company they should have fired Tasos long ago.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)