Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Neverwinter: The Chasm Trailer Arrives

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have released a brand new trailer featuring a look at The Chasm, a vast split in the surface of the world that has unleashed terrible monsters into the city of Neverwinter. Check it out!

Comments

• budbundybudbundy Lislw, ILPosts: 9Member Uncommon
    Eh!...seen gameplay like it before it before.
  • RohnRohn Saint Peters, MOPosts: 3,729Member Uncommon
    Pretty nice video.  Still looking forward to beta.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• RecoreRecore Posts: 6,318Member Rare
    Looks good everytime I see it.
    Raptr Gamercard

• bakabrödbakabröd lysekilPosts: 129Member
    how about beta?
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Mississauga, ONPosts: 912Member Uncommon
    release date?

• health001health001 league city, IAPosts: 54Member Uncommon
    Dec is almost over and if i remember right ,they said before the end of Dec would come beta.
  • Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Lufkin, TXPosts: 436Member Uncommon
    I'm excited! it looks good.. I just hope the npcs move about like that in game... makes the world feel so much more alive.

• WolfClawsWolfClaws Arlington, VAPosts: 618Member Uncommon

What is that? A tiefling?

I dunno, combat seems vanilla.  Guess I will have to wait and see launch.

• azzamasinazzamasin Butler, OHPosts: 3,090Member Uncommon

Can not wait for Neverwinter.  Amazing combat, amazing replayability with Foundry, amazing customization.

Just frikken amazing.  This game will be a huge sleeper hit and I hope it releases soon.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• gillrmngillrmn ArnhemPosts: 250Member
    Originally posted by azzamasin ....  This game will be a huge sleeper hit and I hope it releases soon.

It better be, it has been sleeping for two years now ... but I am sure it would be worth the wait.