Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why did mmorpg.com remove DFUW hype?

Stop acting like spoiled brats, mmorpg.com

Comments

• wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388
    They didn't remove it, click on hype.  They should though, because it's bugged.
  • BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

It was around -15 last night when I looked, so I am guessing people broke it with a ton of "down-hypes" in response to the repeated delays and poor communication.

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531
    LOL , they should just remove the whole hype meter , it's pretty deceptive for people who don't study on upcoming releases. :)
  • Cstahler92Cstahler92 Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by SuprGamerX
    LOL , they should just remove the whole hype meter , it's pretty deceptive for people who don't study on upcoming releases. :)

It's pretty harsh towards companies that delay the release on the day of release.

• kozzmozz7kozzmozz7 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    at the choice awards, DF is off the list in innovative game of 2012
  • geckzillageckzilla Member Posts: 15
    Originally posted by kozzmozz7
    at the choice awards, DF is off the list in innovative game of 2012

Because it won't be released in 2012. There's always next year...

• krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589

How we forget the lessons of the past, and when I say past I mean like 2 years ago.......

Seriously you are looking at the Hype meter, the thing thats so open to abuse and whims of the short term disappointed, oh and the biggie that DF v1.0 back in the day was one of the biggest offenders for abuse of the Hype meter....

Now for the  "spolit Brat" comment, way to go to prove the exsistence of irony.