Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Tanks: Update 8.2 Teaser Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Wargaming.net has released a brand new World of Tanks teaser video to shine the spotlight on some of the upcoming changes headed into the game with v8.2. The new update is expected to be released worldwide on December 13th.

The release introduces players to five new US machines featuring autoloaders and oscillating turrets. The line of premium vehicles has been reinforced by the British TOG II prototype heavy tank, the heavily armed AT-15À heavy TD, and the French FCM 50t heavy tank with impressive speed characteristics.

Find out more on the World of Tanks site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    cool new tanks :)
  • apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

They( the new american tanks) were pretty bad on teh Public test server( or I was bad in them..just as likely)..the new american autoloader Tier 10 heavy offers nothing the AMX 50B cannot do better.   I did like french T8 premium..it was very Lowe-ish.  Little less gun..about the same (non existant) armor but it manuvered like a medium and was fast.

Im glad the Chinese were dropped..they needed more work..man they were OP

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• RanethepainRanethepain Member Posts: 1
    Yeah I'm a big french tank guy and I was suprised how some of the new american tanks had even less armor than some of the french lights but I think that the American ones turned better and I;m glad they held off on the chineese so they werent they same as the mostly OP russian tanks , im hoping something like maybe they will have some weaker guns and better camp patterns or something like that to create a different play experience
  • ZerackusZerackus Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Can't wait

Zerackus the Bane
    Son of Myrkul
    Undead Lords
    www.undeadlords.net

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    I personally don't consider the Russians OP. but them Chinese tanks were. The T10 heavy was armored like a IS7 and had a T54s manuverability and was armed with a 130mm gun. That thing was gonna be beast. Now they can tune it down a bit.... The jaded crowd will probably say they were pulled because they were more powerful than Russian tanks lol

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin