Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going back to Dark Age of Camelot

I find my self returning to DAoC due to other games just not bring the same or more fun experience i had with DAoC. Does anyone else feel the same way that played? As a pvper i feel the this game is still and probably will always be number 1 in pvp. I hope any other DAoC fans that read this go back, maybe this game can make a come back and other developers can learn from this game and why it was the best game ever made in 2001 and why it got some many awards and so many players.

Comments

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    Originally posted by sethbzorz
    I find my self returning to DAoC due to other games just not bring the same or more fun experience i had with DAoC. Does anyone else feel the same way that played? As a pvper i feel the this game is still and probably will always be number 1 in pvp. I hope any other DAoC fans that read this go back, maybe this game can make a come back and other developers can learn from this game and why it was the best game ever made in 2001 and why it got some many awards and so many players.

I've been seriously thinking about returning lately given how lackluster PvP has been in recent MMOs. I don't see much chance of any big comeback for the game though unless EA sells it off to an independent developer who then puts in the effort and money to modernize some aspects of it.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• sethbzorzsethbzorz Member Posts: 5
    I have yet to see any other games use mythic's pvp ideas, and i understand that it would be nearly impossible to make a comeback, but thats why i made this thread. :P hopefully to remind those that have played how fun this game really is, and to those that havent to see people that have played this game give all their opinions about it.