Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowest price on box?

adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
Can't seem to do much better than 27 bucks after shipping.  Anyone know anything better.  I'm looking for 20 dollars or less.

Comments

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Haven't seen anything. I'm probably going to do the $29 Steam price, unless it goes on sale.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Wait for steam Xmas sale
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Maybe wait for the Steam Christmas sale to see if the prices drops?  I would think $10 shouldn't make much of a difference but whatever.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    Wait for steam Xmas sale

Doing the same. Added it to my Steam wishlist already ;-)

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Originally posted by Ginaz
    Maybe wait for the Steam Christmas sale to see if the prices drops?  I would think $10 shouldn't make much of a difference but whatever.

When I have never played it and just got done spending a ton on gifts, yeah it matters.

• blazingxxx02blazingxxx02 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    pretty sure you can get it cheap in ebay. if you don't want the physical copy maybe you can get the seller to message you the key instead.
  • LostHawkLostHawk Member UncommonPosts: 56
    until Friday for $22.50 on greenmangaming.com with code GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6
  • Originally posted by adam_nox
    Can't seem to do much better than 27 bucks after shipping.  Anyone know anything better.  I'm looking for 20 dollars or less.

i paid 19 this morning shipped. still a stack of copies left. buy it off of ebay

• ZolbZolb Member UncommonPosts: 53
    WINTR-SRVEY-42012 - 35% off code for Green man Gaming, i am form the UK but i think it will work anywhere, worth a try anyway!
  • hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

ty for this 35% discount, now i will be able to try the game for almost a month sub price =)