Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Twelve Days of the Spiral Kicks Off

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

KingsIsle has announced that the Twelve Days of the Spiral has officially kicked off. From now through December 19th, Wizard101 and Pirate101 players should check the official site daily for contests, give aways, new items or promotions.

Available for a limited time, the Fa-La-La-La Llama mount will directly benefit two organizations devoted to helping children: the Austin Children's Shelter and Children's Medical Center at Legacy.

This ice skating Llama carries your character quickly and is available in both Wizard101 and Pirate101! Hurry and catch him during the holiday season, because this is one Llama that won’t be around forever. 

Find out more on the Wizard101 site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• scootserscootser Member Posts: 2
    Got my Llama!  More importantly, my thoughts and this donation, though small, are with the children...I will visit their website to find out how to help more, and thanks KI for making this donation possible.  Meanwhile, can't decide between ridng my "Christmoose" (love having him shake his antlers) or this proficient skater!