Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ten days till end of the world..

2»

Comments

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Ten Days till the end of the world?

Originally posted by psiicat
    and still no really decent mmo's to play : (

And most posters still won't get laid.

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

News outlets and doomsday shows looking for ratings were the ones that kept pushing "the end of the world" ideas.

The reseting of the Mayan Calendar signifies the next era.  One that is most likely not going to be very pleasant, with overpopulation, and the continued removal of inert fossil fuels from deep underground, pumping them into our atmosphere, where all that carbon gets absorbed into our oceans.. poverty, crazy people, rampant MMO cheating / hacks, mass hunger ...

and yes, still no ArcheAge, EverQuest Next, Star Citizen, the Repopulation, Eve 2.0 ..

Just lots of WoW clones or very shallow MMO's.  Many of which tout that stale themepark design just to ensure that it won't have a large & loyal customer base ...

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150

lmao that was pretty funny actually - and sadly, I agree!   Though Dark Age of Camelot still has a nice place on the dusty part of the shelf I pull from at times. 

• BlueSage13BlueSage13 Member Posts: 22
    I plan on doing a lot of things that day...and making my enemies list very small.

www.thedragon13.com - Become a Dragon. What have you done to change our world?

• MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Originally posted by dreamsofwar
    10 days till the end of the world....of warcraft.

It's gonna be a Cataclysm. Zing!

• stygianapothstygianapoth Member UncommonPosts: 185
    laughing at everyone who doesn't have a basic knowledge of astronomy. instead you rely on information from fox news. joke's on you.
  • neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

first:  any of you that think the world is just going to up and end on 12-21-12, youre a damn retard.

second:  the damn retards are likely to riot on 12-21-12 when the world doesnt end, there are roughly 7 billion of them so it may get ugly.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by LadyEuphei
    Crossing my fingers for zombies!!!! image WOOT! image

damn right!!!! image

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Originally posted by Crazy_Stick

Ten Days till the end of the world?

Originally posted by psiicat and still no really decent mmo's to play : (

And most posters still won't get laid.

I'm using this angle with several women. You have to actually believe in it a bit to be convincing. And I do. Once the gamma jet from our galaxy's black hole death-rays our planet, that'll be all she wrote.

Or not. Either way, The Andromeda Galaxy is headed towards us at 300,000 MPH. In 4 bil years, blamo. No more milky way.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
    In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

But perhaps soon we'll see the best and most terrifying sandbox EVAR! image

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• AxehandleAxehandle Member Posts: 147

I've got $5000 us dollars that says the world doesn't end in our lifetime.

If I win you pay me and if you win I'll pay you.

• DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    Originally posted by LadyEuphei
    Crossing my fingers for zombies!!!! image WOOT! image

damn right!!!! image

2nd that (or third?)

Just wish we could still depend on the 'ol twinky factory for last minute rations.

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
     A "gangnam Kony style" video will surface on youtube....It's popularity will break the internet, and shortly after the world will implode.