Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[Column] Guild Wars 2: What I Want for Wintersday

2»

Comments

• IsawaIsawa Middle 0 Nowhere, ORPosts: 1,051Member
    Originally posted by avalon1000
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    Originally posted by flynn444
    [mod edit]

That's easy if you bought the game direct from ArenaNet. I managed to get mine back after levelling to eighty and three months play, not a bad deal.

That's kind of like going to a movie...not liking it and getting your money back...it just seems wrong.

Don't worry, another of the refunders (probably played a good deal too) is advocating Wintersday event be renamed to Christmas. image

I'm guessing they'll have more than the Mad King event had. Wintersday is spanning a longer time period - so that's my reasoning there. I thought the Mad King event was pretty good, so anything offering more content will be nice!

• BadaboomBadaboom Moose Jaw, SKPosts: 2,380Member
    I want new weapon types and new skills to go along with it.
  • MsFitMsFit Home, ALPosts: 24Member Uncommon

My Wintersday list?

#1 An un-bugged event. They don't seem capable of doing this anymore, but one can hope.

#2 Clear communication so we know what events are happening, where they're at, and what we're supposed to be doing. Way to many people running around lost on the last event.

#3 Actually fun events...unlike the last two we've had so far.

But then again, I've given up on the game so I won't be there anyway. Wonder what Rift is doing.

• ZoyitaZoyita Elmhurst, NYPosts: 119Member
    I want fashion that i can buy, skins that i can wear while fighting. I dont want gambling with boxes, no ty.
  • MsFitMsFit Home, ALPosts: 24Member Uncommon

My Wintersday list?

#1 An un-bugged event. They don't seem capable of doing this anymore, but one can hope.

#2 Clear communication so we know what events are happening, where they're at, and what we're supposed to be doing. Way to many people running around lost on the last event.

#3 Actually fun events...unlike the last two we've had so far.

But then again, I've given up on the game so I won't be there anyway. Wonder what Rift is doing.

2»