Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am i just burned out on rpg's or have there not been any good new ones lately?

DzoneDzone bowling green, KYPosts: 356Member Uncommon

Well here it is at the end of the year and i can't really think of any rpg's that came out this year that i wanted. It expecially hit me when my parents where asking me what games i wanted for christmas.

Are there any recent rpg's on playstation 3 or pc that i may of missed that i might enjoy? I used to be hooked on all the Final fantasy games, even put in ton of time on the newest ones. But now im lookin for something new to play.

Maybe i should give another genra a try, first person shooters tend to give me motion sickness though. Not really into stratagy games, and mmo's are not like eq no more :( I dont know what i should be playing. I've just been browsing forumns and watching tv ocationally these days.

Any idea's of games i should try?

• IxnatifualIxnatifual AarhusPosts: 475Member
    Legend of Grimrock.
  • OrtwigOrtwig Cambridge, MAPosts: 1,161Member Uncommon
  • WolfenprideWolfenpride San''doria, WIPosts: 3,988Member

Plenty of action games, not much in decent rpg's, if you consider the two seperate genres.

If you want to try something new in a different genre though, perhaps the latest Xcom?

edit: Also i'll agree with the Legend of Grimrock recommendation, if you have a thing for oldschool dungeon crawlers.

• CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,703Member Uncommon

+1 - ing Grimrock

Aside from that, Ive been wishing to continue The Last Story and Xenosaga for the wii.  Ive been mostly getting random stuff from Indygamestand though. 

Oh and Umm....Little Inferno is flat out awesome if you think of it as idk...a point and click game or something?  The story and how it pans out is just amazing.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• GokuryuGokuryu Skokie, ILPosts: 8Member

Persona 4.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Fire Emblem 3DS

Blade & Soul

These are good promising rpg games granted pure fun.

That is all. You can thank me later. free android apps. Free feels so good!