Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrono Tales: Closed Beta to Kick Off December 11th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

An internal closed beta has been ongoing for Chrono Tales volunteer staff for the last few weeks. Word has been released, however, that a wider beta pool is needed and that players with closed beta keys will be able to redeem and start playing the game beginning December 11th.

Chrono Tales is a free 3D browser-based MMORPG. The new generation engine provides players with anime-styled 3D graphics via browsers, without client download. Traveling through the time rift, players can explore in the fantasy world of Chrono Tales and save the realm from the resurgent evil. You can challenge immersive quest, forge legendary gear, tame mythological pets and experience much more mainstream MMO features in Chrono Tales.

Find out more on the Chrono Tales site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    Hopefully i get a beta key for this. It looks kinda fun.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• MethiosMethios Member Posts: 157
    Oh wow I agree OG_Zorvan the logo had my attention
  • SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531
    Wtf is this garbage?  Using Chrono Trigger logo? Has nothing to do with Chrono Trigger , looks alot like ROSE Online and every other MMO of it's kind.
  • Shana77Shana77 Member UncommonPosts: 290

Let's hope Square Enix takes these guys to court and sues them till they can't afford to buy pants. 

I would love to see a real Chrono Trigger MMO by the way, though not from the guys that made FF14. 

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Originally posted by Shana77

Let's hope Square Enix takes these guys to court and sues them till they can't afford to buy pants. 

I would love to see a real Chrono Trigger MMO by the way, though not from the guys that made FF14. 

I second that.  Loved me my Chrono Trigger.  Got it on my PS3 too from the PSN.  Might go play now...

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Similarity = sueable ? Only if it encroaches on their IP but seeing this amount of butt hurt for a emblem is sorta cathartic XD

• health001health001 Member UncommonPosts: 58

haha i thought the same thing :) i am still gonna log in try it,even if its for 30sec !

on a side note WTB Chrono Trigger online !

• chase17tnchase17tn Member Posts: 93
    im in the pre-closed beta and i have to say its pretty fun and i think everyone will enjoy it just so you know most ppl will probly pick thief/assassin will more then likely be the over used class its ok but im trying healer out now ill let you know how it is when i hit 30

made by nonny
    and
    made by Braggi

thanks both u guys

• NL-RikkertNL-Rikkert Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Title and Logo look alike... wow seriously? you realise "chrono" means time right? and thus the logo of a clockwork, which I might add was NOT invented by Chrono trigger. Have you even put the logo's next to eachother and compared them? besides them representing a clock they have nothing in common.

[mod edit]

About the game. Inlike the art style but it doesn't look all that special to me just yet, but I hope to get a shot at it and give a proper review for you RP'ers out there.

@Chase17tn
    Do hope to heal with you, screw the obvious DPS route.

STOOPID
    When someone does something so utterly moronic that it kills your brain cells at the very thought of it.

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    lol chrono trigger didnt invent that logo design. :P

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,179
    Originally posted by Dihoru
    Similarity = sueable ? Only if it encroaches on their IP but seeing this amount of butt hurt for a emblem is sorta cathartic XD

Apple won a lawsuit for rounded corners. Yes, this is sueable. 

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551
    I bet the staff here gets really tired of having to write about the 100 crappy F2P games that release every month.
    Originally posted by SuperXero89
    I bet the staff here gets really tired of having to write about the 100 crappy F2P games that release every month.

lol likely, though that's what they signed up for. Would gladly take their place if I could earn a living off of it tbh.

STOOPID
    When someone does something so utterly moronic that it kills your brain cells at the very thought of it.

lol at your lack of the ability to read. and seriously the "pics or it didnt happen" method? arent you the hipster.. I was stating the obvious fact people nowadays hate just for the sake hating, just enjoy the game or leave it alone. and if you feel like sueing all day please go do something useful. there is barely a word/design combo that hasnt been used yet, its merely a lack of creativity shame on them but so what?

STOOPID