Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eden Eternal: Item Pack Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com and Aeria Games have partnered up to give out 2,000 item pack codes for Eden Eternal. Grab a key while we've got 'em!

Each Eden Eternal Item Pack code will grant you:

• 1 x Auric Jewel (Non-Tradable)

• 1 x Scarlet Clothing Color Dye - Red (NT)

• 1 x Dove Gray Clothing Color Dye - White(NT)

• 1 x Peacock Blue Clothing Color Dye - Blue (NT)

About Eden Eternal

Eden Eternal is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG where players choose one of 12 classes to adventure as, aid in the establishment of a player town, engage in PvP combat, unlock new classes and level up to become one of the strongest in all of Eden. Players set out to help the Eternal Guardians restore and keep peace throughout the Central Continent.

Get your key here!

Comments

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

Thanks mmorpg.com!

I will definitely make good use of this Auric Jewel at some point.  Eden Eternal is my go-to game when new offerings lose my attention, but with Vanguard going f2p yesterday, and RaiderZ downloading now... not sure I'll pop that Jewel any time before- or soon after the 28th.

• Lexin1234Lexin1234 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks!
  • xElixirxElixir Member Posts: 1
    Thankyou!!
  • SsSmithhSsSmithh Member Posts: 1
    Thank You!
  • JewelzJewelz Member Posts: 1

Ty :)

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Thank you!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• sinn121sinn121 Member Posts: 1
    where do u get keys? do you pay for them?
  • ReflexxxReplayReflexxxReplay Member Posts: 1
    i was to late. :(