Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone tell me how to purchase DF: UW?

hellsnothellsnot Member UncommonPosts: 49
cant find anywhere on adventurines site to purchase it? what up?

Comments

• naljejanaljeja Member Posts: 94
    you will have to wait a little bit bit more. there was talk of preorder today but who knows.
  • indefindef Member UncommonPosts: 344

The game is still slated to release Wednesday, however AV is a small company and communication has never been their strong suite.

Chances are we will hear tomorrow about the state of the game and if it is releasing on Wed.  If so they will probably put up ordering instructions tomorrow.

I would say today, but it's 10pm in Greece and I doubt they are going to waste time writing up a forum post about what is going on at this point.  We should know by this time tomorrow.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Originally posted by hellsnot

What's up?
    That's Aventurine, who do you think you are dealing with?
    Having the account ststem up and running and the client to predownload at least 1 day earlier release? Are you crazy?

Just hope the game gets released on time, that would be an achievement in itself

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by indef

The game is still slated to release Wednesday, however AV is a small company and communication has never been their strong suite.

Chances are we will hear tomorrow about the state of the game and if it is releasing on Wed.  If so they will probably put up ordering instructions tomorrow.

I would say today, but it's 10pm in Greece and I doubt they are going to waste time writing up a forum post about what is going on at this point.  We should know by this time tomorrow.

Well, as I pointed out in another thread Tasos said this on friday:

"This is taken from Tasos statement b4 the weekend: "

So will we still do a pre-order before launch at this late date? Perhaps if this can be done on Monday so we can break up the buying traffic before the launch day and make sure everything is working right, and give you the ability to reserve your character name beforehand. There will be people working on this over the weekend here, at the provider and at our billing processor’s, so we hope we’ll be able to have the option on Monday".

So if we don´t hear anything today, I think it´s pretty obvious that it won´t launch on wednesday. Cause I highly doubt they will release it without any preorder for people that didn´t buy DF1.

Originally posted by Lahuzer

So will we still do a pre-order before launch at this late date? Perhaps if this can be done on Monday so we can break up the buying traffic before the launch day and make sure everything is working right, and give you the ability to reserve your character name beforehand. There will be people working on this over the weekend here, at the provider and at our billing processor’s, so we hope we’ll be able to have the option on Monday".

So if we don´t hear anything today, I think it´s pretty obvious that it won´t launch on wednesday. Cause I highly doubt they will release it without any preorder for people that didn´t buy DF1.

We could debate this all day.  Personally I feel that the pre-order system not being up doesn't necessarily mean they can't release since approx. 100,000 people are getting the game for free.  As long as their account server is working and they can publish the download torrent, they can still release.

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782

We could debate this all day.  Personally I feel that the pre-order system not being up doesn't necessarily mean they can't release since approx. 100,000 people are getting the game for free.  As long as their account server is working and they can publish the download torrent, they can still release.

Ofc they CAN. But they should have made that announcment then by now. And they haven´t. You choose to be a optimist. I choose to be a pessimist. And when it comes to AV, I would say the odds are on my side... But I hope your right.

Ofc they CAN. But they should have made that announcment then by now. And they haven´t. You choose to be a optimist. I choose to be a pessimist. And when it comes to AV, I would say the odds are on my side... But I hope your right.

I agree.  Should have been done differently but that is kinda the theme for AV haha.  Here's to hoping!

• mikethkmikethk Member Posts: 105
    Dude gief it a week more before you care much... Its AV and they are bad at this.... But good at creating a nice game...
  • EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    Originally posted by hellsnot

Apparently I ran across the game @ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110245629

I am assuming they will be going the STEAM route as well when the game is released.