Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well poop then

DeitylightDeitylight Member UncommonPosts: 103

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJxog5lLny4&feature=player_embedded

It's pretty useful for farmers if it doesn't knock the wind out of you ;p.

Comments

• AmateAmate Member Posts: 88

Poop. Such a creative video title, amazing.

• stygianapothstygianapoth Member UncommonPosts: 185
    i don't understand. is archage a "crap" game? what are those rocks that guy is picking up? why does he fall asleep afterwards? weird video..
  • XxGrimmxXXxGrimmxX Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Originally posted by stygianapoth
    i don't understand. is archage a "crap" game? what are those rocks that guy is picking up? why does he fall asleep afterwards? weird video..

His friends cow pooped and upon seeing it and clicking on it, your character proceeds to smell it until he passes out.

• stygianapothstygianapoth Member UncommonPosts: 185
    Originally posted by XxGrimmxX
    Originally posted by stygianapoth

His friends cow pooped and upon seeing it and clicking on it, your character proceeds to smell it until he passes out.

haha ok that makes it more humorous. thanks for explaining it to my drunk self. (p.s. i was sorta making fun of the graphics, no offense to anyone).

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    The devs knew that the key to WoW's success was all the poop related quests.  It's gonna kick the crap out of the competition.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• Goll25Goll25 Member UncommonPosts: 187
    I'm not trying to troll or flame this game, because it has a lot of great features, but why do so many eastern games have such stiff animations such as this? It's game-breaking to me...
  • revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464
    Originally posted by Goll25
    I'm not trying to troll or flame this game, because it has a lot of great features, but why do so many eastern games have such stiff animations such as this? It's game-breaking to me...

I dont know what you mean, the animations look better than all MMOs to date for me maybe with the exception of Age of Conan.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Ahaha ths game just gets better! In seriousness though if their willing to go to the trouble of player mounts dropping interactable poo piles, imaging the lengths they have gone to on other features.
  • OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

Used to fertilize your gardens/farms ;)

Makes perfect sense, just didnt think they would go that indepth. Ahhhh gives me hope :)

• Ambros123Ambros123 Member Posts: 877
    Originally posted by Roxtarr
    The devs knew that the key to WoW's success was all the poop related quests.  It's gonna kick the crap out of the competition.

Where have I heard this before.....   OH YEAH!!!  Aion advocates said that, then AoC, then Rift, then SWTOR, then GW2, then... ohhh bout every new game that comes out makes that exact same boast and they all fall flat on their face.

• Goll25Goll25 Member UncommonPosts: 187
    Originally posted by revy66
    Originally posted by Goll25

I dont know what you mean, the animations look better than all MMOs to date for me maybe with the exception of Age of Conan.

Idk, it's opinion, but I think the whole bending over/fall animation looks bad, as well as some combat from the game. I will say after watching it more just now, and replaying the video it isn't as bad as I though the walk looks alright and the jump isn't the worst. I'm used to seeing (especially in eastern MMO's) people walking with a hunch back really fast and jumping like they got a pole up there behind. Not that western MMOs are much better, I don't like some of rifts animations, and GW2 feels like my character is on ice when strafing and such. Animation is a pretty big deal to me, because the less fluid looking, the more out of place i feel watching it (for instance, this reason is a big reason people love the Arkham series of batman games.). 

• Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Originally posted by Ambros123
    Originally posted by Roxtarr

Where have I heard this before.....   OH YEAH!!!  Aion advocates said that, then AoC, then Rift, then SWTOR, then GW2, then... ohhh bout every new game that comes out makes that exact same boast and they all fall flat on their face.

Can't tell if you got the joke or not...

Anyway, AA looks like it's going to be a very realistic game in terms of crafting and the usefulness of other features in crafting. Not sure if I'm going to get into it when it's released over here but I'll be keeping an eye on it!

• xAPOCxxAPOCx Member UncommonPosts: 869
    its the little things liek this i love about these games. keep up the good work JS!