Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does this game favor griefing

free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
I seem to remember when this game was new. That was the draw back. Free for all meant unmitigated griefing. By being good at the game, all you end up doing is making yourself a target.

Comments

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

Not a ffa pvp game if i remember correctly, there are areas for pvp. Played this game here and there and dont recall any griefing or pk's that i didnt start ;)

Though this may have changed since the F2P went live

• GishgeronGishgeron Member Posts: 1,287

I've played the F2P.  Granted it was not very far in due to work restraints and having no friends in game.  But I not only wasn't griefed but also didn't even see any form of PvP happen.  I did waste tons of time material gathering, however.  The game just has so much you can do crafting wise.  I'm a sucker for it.  BUT I can promise that the starting areas are safe as hell and that there are so many mobs and the respawn is so high that you will absolutely not deal with any true non-PvP griefing either.

I recommend giving it a shot.  It was great fun, for what it is.  It felt like a throwback to Fallout with tons of crafting added.  Aiming mattered, and its got a good action feel to it.  Hell, I'm gonna jump back into now, sitting here talking about it.  Maybe I'll find people to play with.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by free2play
    I seem to remember when this game was new. That was the draw back. Free for all meant unmitigated griefing. By being good at the game, all you end up doing is making yourself a target.

Unless there was a recent change, Fallen Earth does not have FFA PVP.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    yes.  come at me bro.
  • TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

I got griefed by some NPCs, but that was about it.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    TY, not sure why I thought this game was "one of those". Also not sure why it never really took off. Graphics are pretty hideous now but I might download it anyway, if I can find some space on my hard drive.