Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

What Are You Playing?

NorseGodNorseGod Behind Enemy Lines, FLPosts: 856Member

What MMORPG are you guys playing right now?

Censorship is intended to create an illusion that one side of the debate is correct and unopposed. Silence is not consent.

Comments

• Sytek_88Sytek_88 Pikeville, NCPosts: 23Member
    EVE Online atm waiting to play DF:UW hopefully in the future TESO thinking about trying Archage and Star Citizen in the future.
  • DSWBeefDSWBeef phoenix, AZPosts: 791Member
    Nothing, Thinking about picking up TSW again. Other then that im waiting for Greed Monger, Archeage, and Embers of Caerus. 

Playing: War Thunder, World of Warcraft, and Grim Dawn
    Waiting on:Everquest Next and The Black Desert

• cosycosy ColentinaPosts: 3,304Member

EVE, PS2, waiting for DF:UW

BestSigEver :P

• junzo316junzo316 Raleigh, NCPosts: 1,684Member Uncommon
    WoW (playing with the hubby), LotRO (this is actually my favorite game), Pirates 101 (play with friends).  I also play some other games that aren't MMORPG's. 
  • hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Middlesex, NJPosts: 604Member Uncommon
    Nada, deciding whether to start up eve online or wait for df:uw
  • MarcelinoMarcelino BlackburnPosts: 116Member Uncommon
    Over the past weekend i thought i really needed a change of direction with my MMO addiction so even tho I couldnt decide what to play so i thought **** it so i installed everything. WoW, GW2, LORTO, Fallen Earth, EQ2, Star Trek Online, SW:TOR, Dungeons and dragons online and The secret world and Rift. 5 days later I only have 5 games still installed. Can anyone guess what they are? :) (I have played WOW since day 1 btw :)
  • wrekognizewrekognize salt lake city, UTPosts: 384Member

very little Linkrealms

(Skyrim)

Waiting for Darkfall Unholly Wars is a xxxxxxx.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Middlesex, NJPosts: 604Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Marcelino
    Over the past weekend i thought i really needed a change of direction with my MMO addiction so even tho I couldnt decide what to play so i thought **** it so i installed everything. WoW, GW2, LORTO, Fallen Earth, EQ2, Star Trek Online, SW:TOR, Dungeons and dragons online and The secret world and Rift. 5 days later I only have 5 games still installed. Can anyone guess what they are? :) (I have played WOW since day 1 btw :)

WOW, rift, gw2, lotro, eq2?

• PivotelitePivotelite Hamilton, ONPosts: 2,167Member

TERA

Hoping to pick up DF:UW soon.

• Sytek_88Sytek_88 Pikeville, NCPosts: 23Member
    Originally posted by Marcelino

Gonna sayyyyyy WoW,LOTRO,FE,STO and TSW

• OrtwigOrtwig Cambridge, MAPosts: 1,159Member Uncommon
    TSW, GW2, LOTRO, WoW, AoC, Skyrim. Kingdoms of Amalur
  • DraronDraron A town in, KYPosts: 993Member

Nothing besides GW1 and 2 casually. Saving up for some things and I feel like $15 on an MMO is money taken away from savings when I have so many backlogged games to play through.

Have EVE, FFXI, Mabinogi, SWTOR, and UO installed on my HDD and I usually swap out my sub every few months depending on what I feel like playing, though I always keep my UO sub active to stop my house from falling. 

Non MMO? Got a huge backlog built up from Steam's Fall sale - The Walking Dead (on episode 4), Legend of Grimrock, Scribblenauts Unlimited, KOTOR 2, Torchlight 2, Alan Wake + American Nightmare, and all 3 Penumbras. 

• KyleranKyleran Tampa, FLPosts: 19,972Member Uncommon
    Playing EVE, waiting on DF:UW, not much else on the near horizon.

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    "I don't have one life, I have many lives" - Grunty
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• thecapitainethecapitaine West Chester, PAPosts: 402Member Uncommon
    Rift, SWTOR, TSW, and a teenie bit of TERA.  Got a few strategy games I'm passing the time with as well.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon santa clara, CAPosts: 22,441Member
    Originally posted by NorseGod

What MMORPG are you guys playing right now?

None.

Playing D3 .. not a MMO.

PS2 .. not a MMORPG.

Probably some COD:BO2 .. not a MMO

Waiting for Marvel Heroes .. barely a MMO.

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Champaign, ILPosts: 1,548Member Uncommon
    Was playing Mabinogi but they wouldn't fix their glitches.  Good game I miss it.  Now I'm back to Forsaken World.  Werewolf class should be coming soon.  Nothing special about it mostly for role players.  

• XAPKenXAPKen Northwest, INPosts: 4,896Member Uncommon

Aion  -  GF and I picked it up looking for something to goof off in.  Very impressed by how well the engine runs.  GF loves the quest hub hopping.  I'd rather go explore and grind.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now turned Amateur Game Developer.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  Realm Lords 2 on MMORPG.com
  • SeiTieSSeiTieS Quezon CityPosts: 21Member
    WoW, Lineage 2 and Maestia
  • Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Centreville, VAPosts: 1,690Member Uncommon

SWTOR

Cheers

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• FearumFearum Cinnaminson, NJPosts: 1,166Member Uncommon
    Playing BF3 waiting for GW2 to do something with WvW. Will probably check out Darkfall but I do not have high hopes, its more of just a thing that will kill time, not sure how long its gonna last but we will see.