Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will Blizzards new game (Titan) be?

ThebigthrillThebigthrill Member UncommonPosts: 117

What doese everyone think Titan will be?

Is it vapor ware? World of Warcraft 2?

I believe it could be World of Warcraft 2. I dont see a reason for them to drift from their cash cow.

Wow with new graphics would be epic.

Ideas below.

* Add a web cam function to add or faces to our toons.

* Add a microphone voice communication. See a person in a city just click on them press v and you can real voice chat.

* Ability to dye armor.

* New playable races like Minotaurs and Zombies.

* Player housing and ship building.

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

Comments

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583
    Originally posted by Thebigthrill

I believe it could be World of Warcraft 2. I dont see a reason for them to drift from their cash cow.

You're wrong. We already know it's NOT WoW 2.

• ezpz77ezpz77 Member Posts: 227
    I seriously doubt that they're going to make a game to compete with WoW. Despite all the bitter people screaming that WoW is dying, it shows no signs of actually doing so. It's going to be around charging a sub for a long time at this rate, so WoW 2.0 would make no sense. I'm personally hoping for something besides high fantasy. I'm betting it will also have a F2P option and a cash shop.
  • CrowsCryCrowsCry Member Posts: 10
    Rumor has it suppose to be something totally new. Which should be interesting
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122

Project Blackstone?

We really don't know since they haven't really said anything yet except that it's an MMO and a new IP.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

It was stated somewhere that this will not be based on an existing Blizzard IP, so WoW2 is off the table.

Also it was hinted that there is already a lot of fantasy MMOs and that they want to explore some different setting.

So I think it is either set in a modern day world like TSW and World of Darkness, or Sci-Fi.

My guess is Sci-Fi, could even be a FPS combat system with RPG elements.

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897
    asian fantasy. heavy on social networking.

• bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Seeing hjow they scrapped diablo 3... I dont have much trust in their new mmo...
  • fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005
    It will be BuyBox2Play+Optional Subsciption&Cash Shop Freemium style+RMAH.
  • Darklotus79Darklotus79 Member Posts: 61

Its going to be scifi with fantasy elements in it.  Also going to be browser based I do believe.  It was mentioned anyway.

Awhile back I read an interview about it. They didnt say much but they did say Scifi with fantasy elements thrown in.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954
    I dont know what Titan will be but most of your ideas make me cringe.
  • CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Originally posted by Roxtarr

Project Blackstone?

We really don't know since they haven't really said anything yet except that it's an MMO and a new IP.

That's definitely what they want us to believe. I'm still skeptical, though. Considering Blizzy's history with so few IPs (not to mention, one in particular that by no coincidence borrows heavily from another famous IP), I honestly think we could end up with an MMO set in the Starcraft universe. I know, I know, they keep telling me I'm crazy, but I'll believe otherwise when I see it.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• xmechnaxmechna Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Originally posted by Cecropia
    Originally posted by Roxtarr

Project Blackstone?

That's definitely what they want us to believe. I'm still skeptical, though. Considering Blizzy's history with so few IPs (not to mention, one in particular that by no coincidence borrows heavily from another famous IP), I honestly think we could end up with an MMO set in the Starcraft universe. I know, I know, they keep telling me I'm crazy, but I'll believe otherwise when I see it.

i would love that  however blackstone doesnt sound t0 starcraft like to me.

• MortoriousMortorious Member UncommonPosts: 166
    Diablo 3D  :)

Currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online
    MMORPG experiences:EQ2, AoC(pre f2p), Lotro,GW1,DDO, Aion,WoW( stop with wotlk),Allods, GW2
    Eu,War, Secret World

Waiting On: WoD Sometime Maybe: Elder Scrolls MMO, Might and Magic

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by Thebigthrill

* New playable races like Minotaurs and Zombies.

So basically Tauren and Undead? lol

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Maybe ya'll should wait untill Blizzcon. Anything else is just pure speculation.
  • HardangerHardanger Member Posts: 226

It's not anything to do with WoW - WoW is still making a crap-ton of money.

It's a completely new IP.  Most likely something sci-fi or shootery.  

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by fenistil
    It will be BuyBox2Play+Optional Subsciption&Cash Shop Freemium style+RMAH.

I can definitely see this happening.

Originally posted by birdycephon
    Maybe ya'll should wait untill Blizzcon. Anything else is just pure speculation.

Well... ya. Speculating is the point of the OP.  Never did this when talking about movies with friends or anything?

Originally posted by ezpz77

Well... ya. Speculating is the point of the OP.  Never did this when talking about movies with friends or anything?

Sure, when I was like 12. XD

• wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464
    World of Starcraft?
    Originally posted by ezpz77

Sure, when I was like 12. XD

How mature of you.

Actually, I heard rumor it's going to be steampunk-based.

Enjoy.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    My guess is that it will be a space game that incorporates social media and will have a real money AH.
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Lost vikings mmo