Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Damn it, I spend more time on this site than I do playing the games

Kind of between games now that I dropped swtor and gw2, been really enjoying reading everybody's opinions and posts on this site and I have noticed that this is my fix now.. am I the only one?

Comments

• aWRAYaWRAY Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by allendale5
    Kind of between games now that I dropped swtor and gw2, been really enjoying reading everybody's opinions and posts on this site and I have noticed that this is my fix now.. am I the only one?

Haha no sir. I haven't played an MMO in quite some time but I am constantly lurking on here

This site is kind of like our MMO in a sense. It sure as hell is more entertaining than the majority of video games on the market today haha.

Human consciousness-- Something artificial intelligence can never replicate 

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    This is a very entertaining place.  I typically bounce between these forums and reddits /funny.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Lol yeah this forum is funny
  • DzoneDzone Member UncommonPosts: 371
    Well this place is alot more social that Guild Wars 2 heh, prolly why i havn't loged into that in over a month now, but on here everyday. Guss ppl feel alot more comfertable talking in forumns than in chat, maybe...