Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TESO is the game of 2013

TESO will be next year ''that'' big mmo title. Look what i say--all of this hyped games here (except Star Citizen) will fail to keep big number of players. Are you serious people with Darkfall??? Elder and Star Citizen are the only good title in near future. I could understand hype around SWTOR or GW2 but Archage,DFUW and rest of games!!?? (i can't even remember their names) is just ridiculous

Comments

• MyTabbycatMyTabbycat Member UncommonPosts: 316
    TESO is actually not that hyped. A lot of people who are fans of the Elder Scrolls games aren't sure if they can turn it into an MMO while still making in feel like Elder Scrolls. From what I've heard, I think they can accomplish this. There's also a lot of misinformation floating around about the game engine and game play mechanics. Maybe once it goes into beta and more information (and if we are lucky, gameplay footage) is release, we'll see more hype over this game.
  • LyvinsLyvins Member Posts: 70
    pre order has been done yesterday :D  i hope this game can bring back what a MMO stands for, fun, social, and *cough grind cough* yes i do miss grind these days in some mmo's :p most have t o much some have non :p

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    No. ESO will be yet another over-hyped ThemePark clone which will fail to keep people playing.
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by Yamota
    No. ESO will be yet another over-hyped ThemePark clone which will fail to keep people playing.

This^^^  Archage and Darkfall Unholy Wars bring so much more to the table!

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    Originally posted by GwapoJosh
    Originally posted by Yamota

This^^^  Archage and Darkfall Unholy Wars bring so much more to the table!

They do.. but i think the graphics and art style of TESO is something unique.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    If you've not played it how can you tell?
This discussion has been closed.