Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is garbage! Stop playing it!

This game is a pathetic WoW clone with some added interactive story crap. The game is full of invisible walls (more then wow ever had), the gameplay is typical point and click mmorpg gameplay which is even more pathetic considering star wars has guns and light sabers, who wants to play a game like that with a generic mmorpg style? Not me. The graphics are also average at best. 

Comments

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

I stopped playing it over ten months ago. What took you so long?

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954
    Everyone kind of already knows that but I guess it doesnt hurt to restate it every once and awhile......
  • JKwervoJKwervo Member Posts: 126
    I'm a staunch critic of swtor, but this topic screams of trollbait. Lol
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    My son and his friends play it, they seem to enjoy it.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Actually, the walls aren't that invisible. Coruscant isn't much more then a complex sewer system.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311
    One man's trash..................?

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• BrooksTechBrooksTech Member Posts: 163
    I enjoy it, but thanks for telling me what to play?
  • TraugarTraugar Member UncommonPosts: 183

It really is just like playing wow with lightsabers.  The difference is that the community is better (at least on Ebon Hawk that is). I enjoy Star Wars lore more than the lore of Azeroth.  I enjoy the better community.  Although I would prefer more of a virtual world there isn't one of those that is set in the Star Wars universe currently.  So I have a choice of playing WoW, or playing WoW with Star Wars skin. I choose the later.  

• RazperilRazperil Member Posts: 289
    Originally posted by Impeator101
    This game is a pathetic WoW clone with some added interactive story crap. The game is full of invisible walls (more then wow ever had), the gameplay is typical point and click mmorpg gameplay which is even more pathetic considering star wars has guns and light sabers, who wants to play a game like that with a generic mmorpg style? Not me. The graphics are also average at best. 

This is your opinion. People will still play regardless of your non-existant ranting. You lost quite a few with your Borecraft innuendo.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

nothing new.

you sound surprised, just tried the f2p?

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• ViperHoundzViperHoundz Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern
    One man's trash..................?

A homeless mans trash.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Hyperbole much? I quickly tired of SWTOR but it certainly wasn't "garbage".

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    While negative opinions are fine, this is communicated in a way where there's really almost no substance and all bashing.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.