Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CoD BOII

muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
black ops 2 is terrible.  don't buy it and take it off your x-mas lists.  you can thank me for saving you and your family $60.

Comments

• ElementoElemento Member Posts: 62

Actually it's pretty good. Both the multiplayer and single player modes.

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551
    I can't speak for multiplayer, but I enjoyed the singleplayer campaign.  Not sure it was long enough to justify spending 60 dollars though.
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310
    Originally posted by muffins89
    black ops 2 is terrible.  don't buy it and take it off your x-mas lists.  you can thank me for saving you and your family $60.

Not that I was considering buying it, but: expound, please.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063
    I bought a COD game a few years ago and vowed never to buy another.$60 for an 8 hour campaign is such a ripoff and I don't get into the pvp aspects of multiplayer.
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    I would consider buying COD BO2, but by the time I would get it home from the gamestop a couple miles away, three more call of duty titles would be released.
  • PanDaZmOOPanDaZmOO Member UncommonPosts: 49

Honestly this new Call of Duty finally made me call it quits on the franchise. Any games that requires a host is usually fail and this is no different. I dislike the maps on Black Ops 2 more than any other Call of Duty released (The only map I even like is the ship). That is my personal opinion though. The random freezes.. lag.. host migrations.. spawn points.. isn't my opinion and is prelavent throughout the game for everyone. Anyone that says they do not experience this is just flat out lying, lucky, or delusional. Take your pick.

I haven't tried single player yet because I mainly buy CoD for the multi player. I usually enjoy the single player portion though but they are short.

I haven't had any issues with zombies except random rage quitters but you'll get that with any game.

• joeri123joeri123 Member UncommonPosts: 247

Tbh the MP is quite enjoyable for short sessions. I agree its not worth 60 bucks though, thats pure greed. 

20-30 would be a more fair price..

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern

it's too short.  and the multi-player comes down to who sees who first.  the guns have no recoil.  and the players don't make any noise running around (no footsteps).  the maps are too small.  it's just people running around hoping they spot you before you spot them.

• shamallshamall Member CommonPosts: 516
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern

it's too short.  and the multi-player comes down to who sees who first.  the guns have no recoil.  and the players don't make any noise running around (no footsteps).  the maps are too small.  it's just people running around hoping they spot you before you spot them.

and now we are just making up stuff to make the game look bad.....

The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave

• iamrtaiamrta Member UncommonPosts: 165

Playing CoD, uploading configs and administrating servers (well, not anymore) since mohaa and the 2015/ea split. This person speaks truth.

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789

Wrong section

Cod will always be fun for that first month then it will just be like all other cods after the first MW people will trade it in because the run and gun Mp will get boring, people will get tired of over priced map packs, and general buggyness/hackers. Cod doesnt have longevity like BF3 which introduces new weapons, assignments, maps, vehicles and more. WHy do you think they make a new one every year? They want that initial sales box sales then they know people will just sell it or shelve it. The last truly good CoD was the first MW and WaW wasnt bad either.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
    It's worth it for Zombies alone IMO. And multiplayer is good for the occasional game.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I actually think the Treyarch releases of Call of Duty tend to be a lot better than the Infinity Ward ones. BOII is probably my favorite COD so far short of COD 2, but the zombies is fun and the multiplayer can be fun until you get into games where the host entirely screws you over.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by joeri123

Tbh the MP is quite enjoyable for short sessions. I agree its not worth 60 bucks though, thats pure greed. 

20-30 would be a more fair price..

It is not $60 if you sell it back after you are done with it.

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I'm not sure about the consoles, but I love the MP on PC. Grapjocs are great, no lag, maps load super fast, and the game's pretty fun overall. One of the best FPS games on PC in my book.
  • IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Codboii?

Some kind of fishing game? New gaming handheld?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.