Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

Good to hear about the clan feature options.  So it looks like they are still holding to the same date and maybe preorders will start Monday. 

Good stuff.

• erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395
    yup. its good news, and the game looks good also!
  • sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Sounds great, can't wait to get more information about 12/12. Especially about existing players and what to do with the client / subscription / purchase.

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• gravesworngravesworn Member Posts: 324
    Resource stealing is a surprising yet welcomed addition. Hopefully it will increase conflict and head hunting.
  • HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Nice image
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Looking good, was excited to not hear any word of a push back again

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

Originally posted by sudo
    Sounds great, can't wait to get more information about 12/12. Especially about existing players and what to do with the client / subscription / purchase.

Tick Tock

As far as the release date, there are still 5 days for it to be postponed.
  • TopherpunchTopherpunch Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by gravesworn

Ahhh. Don't be such a negitive nancy brah.

Come check out what I have to say on my blog http://civilgamer.com

Also check out http;//agonasylum.com for Darkfall player trading and stories forums

Originally posted by Topherpunch

Originally posted by gravesworn

Ahhh. Don't be such a negitive nancy brah.

Lol sorry. Just trying to stay real. Although, i would like to know how the resource stealling works. Do i go up to a house and double clicl? Lol. Do i have to raze it? Pillage it?
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Well they need to do some real life magic to get the game out in 5 days. Having the game for sale 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! day before release... Common... No way in hell they gonna do that. I sure hope I´m wrong. But looks like yet another smokescreen from Tasos. BAH!!!!!!!!
  • Wizlock23Wizlock23 Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Originally posted by Lahuzer
    Well they need to do some real life magic to get the game out in 5 days. Having the game for sale 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! day before release... Common... No way in hell they gonna do that. I sure hope I´m wrong. But looks like yet another smokescreen from Tasos. BAH!!!!!!!!

Apparently u was not around for the release of DF1 ...... they did just that .    NOT saying they did that well, just saying that is exactly how they work

Well...

1.  I don't have to buy it

2.  My billing information is already set

So the only thing AV has to do is put the download up.

I fail to see what the problem is or why it requires magic.

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by Hancakes

Well...

1.  I don't have to buy it

2.  My billing information is already set

So the only thing AV has to do is put the download up.

I fail to see what the problem is or why it requires magic.

Rly? What about all the players that DIDN`T buy the first one. You don´t think they are interested in getting them in? Sry. Even though they love us that bought the first game, they are even more eager to get it out to new players. So yeah, there is a problem not having the game for sale until, at best, 2 days before release. And now they DO need to pull some magic over the weekend to get it out. I have a hard time believing they will pull it off, and that they only want it out for a 2!!!! days before the release. To me it sounds like a rly bad business plan. And one I think they won´t follow through with, and delay it once more. But again. I hope I´m wrong. But it´s funny to read that you don´t see a problem in this at all. But you do the "fanboi-thing" for DF just as good as your "hating-MO-thingy" on these forums. Kudos for that.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

well thats real good imrpovements there in this update, it would have been perfect if vault would allow permissions for different layers and there would have been more customization and options to shape the world for clans.

AV is very slow on realize whats good for their game and seems they need to do 5 times the wrong thing till they realizes the good step.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• HotjazzHotjazz Member UncommonPosts: 742
    Originally posted by DarthRaiden

it would have been perfect if vault would allow permissions for different layers

Agree.

This was a problem for everybody. You couldn`t give access to the clanbank as they might steal everything, and new players didn`t get access to the average stuff the bank had in abundance.