Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

A Question I Hate Asking, But Have Learned To

2»

Comments

• IcewhiteIcewhite Elmhurst, ILPosts: 6,403Member
    Originally posted by gordiflu

Since we already started mentioning some old posts of mine, I can give you some example to ilustrate why I said that thing about how common fanboism(?) is getting.

??? who's "we"?  Sorry, can't figure out who you're even talking to/at.  Firefall forum?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• hockey98hockey98 Edmonton, COPosts: 26Member
    Originally posted by apocoluster

I just reinstalled SWTOR...yah I said it... and Im having a blast....yah, i went there too.  OP needs to not worry so much about things out of his control.  Play what is fun.

Hey you have nothing to worry about SWTOR will be around for a long time. And your not alone because its a very good game, and to help you out here is a little quote they made last friday.

Schubert concurred, and he also mentioned that the numbers support BioWare's current position. "Almost every conceivable metric is better. The numbers have blown away our expectations, which means good things for the players and the game," he said.

The game is doing great, this site is extremly anti-swtot but you will get used to their 3 or 4 exact same comment the anti-swtor crowd spews out, with nothing to back it up.
  • gordiflugordiflu BarcelonaPosts: 757Member
    Originally posted by Icewhite
    Originally posted by gordiflu

Since we already started mentioning some old posts of mine, I can give you some example to ilustrate why I said that thing about how common fanboism(?) is getting.

??? who's "we"?  Sorry, can't figure out who you're even talking to/at.  Firefall forum?

Well, you mentioned certain post about about certain game I tried to try and that I ended up not even bothering finishing installing becouse of an horrendously low download rate. So, yes, "we" happens to be you and I. :)

• waynejr2waynejr2 West Toluca Lake, CAPosts: 4,481Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

I couldn't care less how long the game lasts. I play an MMO til it's not longer fun or until it closes - whichever comes first.

/this.

Although it would be nice if it lasted longer than the time it took to install!

2»