Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not a combat video but....

MogusMogus Member Posts: 169

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2jRUdhSmSn8

That is a video just to show that we have a real game in development. heh

It shows the new UI, a couple spells (that aren't really done yet) and my killing a few deer. It's very early development but I wanted to show everyone that we are in fact building a game and just not posting screen shots of something that doesn't exist.

Many more updates will be streaming in after the KS ends and I can focus more on building the game instead of promoting it!

www.greedmonger.com
Did you like Ultima Online? Then you'll LOVE Greed Monger!

Comments

• wowcloneswowclones Member Posts: 127
    I hope when your Kickstarter money clears you get a new graphics card, that is a poor presentation. Should have waited or had another team member capture the vid. Don't feed the trolls like you have been lately man, it just look bad. Have confidence in your team. Don't be so combative and immature. If your game is going to be all that, know it will be, and continue to work on it, don't listen to naysayers.  And don't let James tell you he is a world builder, he is not., he sucks. Anyway best of luck.
  • CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194
    That is one ugly UI. I thought it was 2012
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    It might not be his graphic card. I'm pretty sure it has to do with how early the game is in development and the fact that it probably isn't very optimized to run smoothly yet.
  • TalketzantoTalketzanto Member UncommonPosts: 205
    Doomed if ya DO doomed if ya DONT......
  • JamesPJamesP Member UncommonPosts: 595
    Jason's Laptop was running extremely slow when he created that video. So yes he admitted it was very choppy and wasn't running smooth... As for the comment that I'm not a world Builder I'm not even going there. I will say this though I did the programming for that video NOT the world Building. David our World Builder did the world Building and texturing for it.

Company Owner
    MMO Interactive

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by JamesP
    Jason's Laptop was running extremely slow when he created that video. So yes he admitted it was very choppy and wasn't running smooth... As for the comment that I'm not a world Builder I'm not even going there. I will say this though I did the programming for that video NOT the world Building. David our World Builder did the world Building and texturing for it.

so much hate guys, just ignore the trolls, keep up the good work.  Its so hard being Indie, people bitch so much about stupid stuff.

• JamesPJamesP Member UncommonPosts: 595

Here's a different version that David recorded after we saw how choppy Jason's version was -

I am able to run around in our Environment Demos with full Dynamic Day/night cycle, weather, season, all the special Atmospheric effects ect and get a frame rate of between 45 and 60.  That's with out having done anything yet to optimize it.

Company Owner
    MMO Interactive