Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 login and website toast atm ?

VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
Is it just me or can anyone else not login to the game or even the official forums ?

Lolipops !

Comments

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Announced server maintenance.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    Really ? i was playing  about 1.5 hours ago took a break for dinner with the family, No mention of any server maint. happening.

Lolipops !

• VeldekarVeldekar Member Posts: 220
    I just tried to log in to game and then to website and got an error. Looks like its down.
  • JKwervoJKwervo Member Posts: 126
    Yeah, I think the log in server is in the dumps.
  • VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    Still curious where Volkon saw an announcement, guess i am socially inept if i don't Twitter.

Lolipops !

• Sp00shSp00sh Member Posts: 48
    Yeah, sucks.
  • keirionkeirion Member UncommonPosts: 51
    I didn`t check the forums but they announced it in game.
    Originally posted by Voiidiin
    Still curious where Volkon saw an announcement, guess i am socially inept if i don't Twitter.

It came up in game, a message was flashing that they'll be doing server maintenance and there may be connection issues.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• MetzaMetza Member Posts: 160
    Good I was worried that I was having an issue connecting on my end somehow, wish they would announce a time estimate, if they did does anyone know?

• xm522xm522 Member UncommonPosts: 117
    strange. i was about to kill a dragon... and bam i get on-screen error codes. i log out and then i couldnt log in. never did i see any announcement. was pretty excited too, first time killing a dragon (of good size) in any mmo. but NOOOO, i never get to kill a damned dragon.
  • MetzaMetza Member Posts: 160
    hahaha that sucks man, don't worry there are 3 in the world that are on spawn timers you will get to fight them plenty.

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308

I was still playing until a few minutes ago. They announced maintenance, and that there MIGHT be connectivity issues, but nothing happened. Then after a bit, the chat started not working right, couldn't send party messages, whispers, etc., but /say, /team, etc., all worked.

Then it said "Unable to access log-in servers" or some shit, and this message kept popping up over and over.

Eventually I was disconnected and now can't log in.

So now we play the waiting game. :O

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Somebody pushed the little red button.....
    Originally posted by clumsytoes44
    Somebody pushed the little red button.....

Yeah...  um... sorry 'bout that. It wasn't labeled.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• hockey98hockey98 Member Posts: 26
    I thought GW2 was like amazing and never ever came down?
  • xm522xm522 Member UncommonPosts: 117
    Originally posted by Epic1oots
    omg.... life without gw2... what should we do!!?

considering today i finished my finals. GW2 was doing a good job to help me relax.

your sarcasm, is not in good taste mr. forum warrior.

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    It counted down in the game for a hour. Then boom headshots around the world lol.
  • HorrorScopeHorrorScope Member UncommonPosts: 599

They started giving out the make-up Karka awards... My gut is saying something didn't work out well and they took the servers down. From reports some people that got chests doing the event also got another chest today, oops! Also people that didn't particpate at all, were getting chests, that one maybe not as big a deal.

From my readings this was not announced. The last Dev post on the forums was prior to going down and no word since.

• IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    Ya they posted down for server maintenance 30min before everything went down