Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will there be a MMO that no one hates or atleast hate less?

2»

Comments

• Psy410Psy410 Member Posts: 70
    Originally posted by Crazy_Stick

OP, you’ve basically written a complaint about the site forums being overly negative in your view and somehow unhealthy. If this is how you feel then why bother reading or posting here? Go hang out where you can be happy. These are just games rather than anything of real importance. You are doing exactly what you complain about. Whinning...

PS: I don't say that to be mean.

I think it is something bigger than these site's forums and I don't believe the ones that complaint are the bigger problem, I think that the ones that don't complaint are.

I hope that the OP just wanted to discuss this, I doubt that he was complaining, but that is just my point of view, maybe you are right.

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Originally posted by Psy410

I think maybe many mmorpg players have been insanely playing, many different versions of the same game, over and over again

Definitely true imo. All these high fantasy themepark that account for more 90% of the mmos out there are testament to that.

• Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214

Would love to see one where the dev team pours everything into the world itself. Make it alive. Certain social creatures hang out in areas together....but other creatures free roam.

No levels, no classes, VERY few quests (Talk to NPC's to find them...no BS "!'s"). Just a branching skill system players can freely roam and train to fit their playstyle. Plop us in the world, and do as you will. Adventure, Craft, make your reputation. The ability to change the world. Maybe someday......hopefully.

• tablotablo Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Originally posted by Goatgod76

Would love to see one where the dev team pours everything into the world itself. Make it alive. Certain social creatures hang out in areas together....but other creatures free roam.

No levels, no classes, VERY few quests (Talk to NPC's to find them...no BS "!'s"). Just a branching skill system players can freely roam and train to fit their playstyle. Plop us in the world, and do as you will. Adventure, Craft, make your reputation. The ability to change the world. Maybe someday......hopefully.

Replace the free-roaming animals with actual migration patterns then I'm down. A dynamic ecosystem I think can add a lot to hunting in the game.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Everything gets hated on.  EVERYTHING!

Theres not one thing in the world which has no haters.  Its just the law of the land.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**