Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Shores Ancient Karka Rewards Post Your Rewards

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

What I ended up getting exacty

Most noteable for me was the bag and the the chest piece I could use for my alt. I just got the in game mail 3 hours ago. Sadly I didn't get a precursor. But in chat people were either trolling saying they did or it actually happen. So with that said what did you guys get? This only applies to people who missed out first time around. 

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898
    Didn't know about this.  logged in to get the bag and the shell.  I'm not sure if the other stuff is usable but I'm happy.  I gave up on the event after bugged npcs.  I then returned too late sunday to kill the crab.
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    I was pretty active in the event, but missed out on the loot via RL and frustration. This gesture from Anet is quite noble, I have to give them that.  

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• squalleonahasqualleonaha Member Posts: 211

i dont think you get anything other than the ancient karka ches which give u the bag and the shell.

i did get d/c right at the chest on the first final event and giving me only the ancient chest doesnt make me happy at all. well i'll just keep it unopen and show off later when nooone have .lol if i still splaying till that time ^_^

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    Originally posted by squalleonaha

i dont think you get anything other than the ancient karka ches which give u the bag and the shell.

i did get d/c right at the chest on the first final event and giving me only the ancient chest doesnt make me happy at all. well i'll just keep it unopen and show off later when nooone have .lol if i still splaying till that time ^_^

Man just be thankful you got something.

Boy oh boy...man I'm going to type it agin, just be thankful lol.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• NaeviusNaevius Member UncommonPosts: 334
    The 'Ancient Chest' contains your loot - it is not the 20 slot box (which is inside.)
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by squalleonaha

yeah, I think that is the best plan of action. Don't open it. Stay unhappy. Quit playing.  I support your strategy  :)

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

No one has got precursors from the chests in any of my guilds. I believe they took that loot from them, since they are mass sending them. I myself got one, and i was there for the entire event and got my loot.

I also overflowed afterwards to another server to try my luck on that chest, but i couldn't open it. Maybe that's why i got one.

I laugh because everyone bitched about not getting the chest, and are now bitching because they didnt get a precursor from it. No "Thanks anet for giving us the box you didnt have to give us in the first place" or nothing xD

Check out the GW2 forums. I thought only mmorpg.com could garner that many  entitled gamers.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Karka-reward-chest-unfair

there ya go

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    Originally posted by Toxia

No one has got precursors from the chests in any of my guilds. I believe they took that loot from them, since they are mass sending them. I myself got one, and i was there for the entire event and got my loot.

I also overflowed afterwards to another server to try my luck on that chest, but i couldn't open it. Maybe that's why i got one.

I laugh because everyone bitched about not getting the chest, and are now bitching because they didnt get a precursor from it. No "Thanks anet for giving us the box you didnt have to give us in the first place" or nothing xD

Check out the GW2 forums. I thought only mmorpg.com could garner that many  entitled gamers.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Karka-reward-chest-unfair

there ya go

Rofl, pardon my language, but some of them are acting like lil bitches, I'm [not] sorry just couldn't hold that back.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• BubbaganooshBubbaganoosh Member UncommonPosts: 25
    I actually got the precursor The Legend. I think I was extremely lucky, I sold it for 255 gold (230 gold after fees). I didn't even participate in the main event. I only participated in one of the events that was instanced for people who were disconnected earlier that day during the main event.
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    My wife got the legend too! Funny thing is she wasn't even there she crashed long before the ancient karka even came out.
  • BanquettoBanquetto Member UncommonPosts: 1,037
    I never participated in the final event for even a minute (work) so I was surprised to get this in the mail.

One of the two exotics and one of the two rates were upgrades for me, and of course the 20-slot bag ws very welcome.
  • QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,795
    I made a mistake and opened it on my lvl 46 huy =[ I got 2 low lvl exotics (1g overall on tp), 1 useless rare. But I also got 20 slot bag and lvl 80 accessory so i am very happy especially considering I only participated in saturday event. I think I logged in on sunday but it was after the event s9o i didn't expect to get a chest at all.