Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not looking good.......where is the purchase and game plans?

2»

Comments

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    Originally posted by TheJoda
    Originally posted by kanechart
    Confused why people whining about prebuying / website. A lot of good devs don't care nor focus on trying get some massive splash down launch. I think they rather go from small to big then big to crash if you get what I'm saying.

because we are less then 6 days to launch....and there is no NEW info....think a bit SON!

This is true but they prob rather work out a few major bugs before bothering to release a site.

SNIP

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Confused why people whining about prebuying / website. A lot of good devs don't care nor focus on trying get some massive splash down launch. I think they rather go from small to big then big to crash if you get what I'm saying.

because we are less then 6 days to launch....and there is no NEW info....think a bit SON!

This is true but they prob rather work out a few major bugs before bothering to release a site.

...I hope!

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

The game will cost 100 dollars to purchase.

It has a subscription fee of 15 dollars.  The subscription period is one day.

This information could be true, because there has been nothing official to the contrary.

You'd think they'd want to let people know how much it'll cost seeing as how it's releasing, you know, really frickin soon.

...maybe they want to wait to make it "best game of 2013"

• SeronysSeronys Member UncommonPosts: 51
    lmfao listen to all of you, AV has got you by the balls and you don't even know it. As far as i'm concerned, they are marketing geniuses.
    Originally posted by Seronys
    lmfao listen to all of you, AV has got you by the balls and you don't even know it. As far as i'm concerned, they are marketing geniuses.

...we are talking about a game release setback, not some balls.......man you need to get out of the closet SON!

• SeronysSeronys Member UncommonPosts: 51

...we are talking about a game release setback, not some balls.......man you need to get out of the closet SON!

i know, i didn't really read the entire thread. just thought it was funny to see how many people are clawing at their keyboards to play this game. :)

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

i know, i didn't really read the entire thread. just thought it was funny to see how many people are clawing at their keyboards to play this game. :)

the first game had the right idea just some pretty bad flaws that this game should fix at least most of the ones that new players complained about

....WoW look what happened!

Then to blame it on Steam, and say game will be beta version ready by 17th......if launch was tomorrow, why not play tomorrow in beta?  ..............So EPIC FAIL!!!

• Cstahler92Cstahler92 Member Posts: 93

....WoW look what happened!

Then to blame it on Steam, and say game will be beta version ready by 17th......if launch was tomorrow, why not play tomorrow in beta?  ..............So EPIC FAIL!!!

Tasos responded and answered to why not tomorrow:

"Do you even lift bro? LOL. I bench press like 200 FGT. I'll take you on."

...soo tomorrow is one day away from the pre-orders and download for beta.....im going out on a LIMB and saying it will be late!

.....So here we go again it seems!!  6pm on that side of the world and still no DL info as said, but again its AV so i guess its business  as usual!

.....inc post soon...." Um well the internet was down here in Greece, so we will allow downloads on Monday 1/1/13.....thanks and dont worry we will charge EA price to everyone!"

....still nada....amazing the lies and lack of care this company takes its fanbase for is just unreal!

.....ya, epic fail...still no beta

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    .....ya, epic fail...still no beta

relax.  they are losing sleep to get the game up for you crybabies.