Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dev Journal] Wizardry Online: Newest Wikia Entries Feature Gaining XP and MUCH More

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The latest updates to the Wizardry Online Wikia site are set to go live later today but we have a first look at all of the great new information players can comb through. Check it out!

• Gaining Experience

• Game Settings

• Shops

• Maps

• Currency

• Selling

• Friends

• Parties

• Body Collecting

• Entering Dungeons

Read more Wizardry Online: Newest Wikia Entries Feature Gaining XP and MUCH More.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BetakodoBetakodo Member UncommonPosts: 333
    Why are you writing about this? You should be writing about Sony's inability to communicate the simplest thing to their own player base. They can't even give us a open beta date.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Too bad this game is soo utterly boring! It looks like it's from the 90s or something and plays like it too. Not only that the basic features of this game is running boring, horrible looking dungeons, crafting, and open world PvP which is basically just a gank-fest. I don't see how this game can be fun to anyone but to each his or her own I suppose. 

Smile

• JCBNJCBN Member UncommonPosts: 47
    90's are good...
  • george99george99 Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Played the beta and my son comes in the room and asks me if this is one of the games I used to play before he was born... He's 11. That's about when I stopped playing this one.... because he had a point.
  • NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Originally posted by george99
    Played the beta and my son comes in the room and asks me if this is one of the games I used to play before he was born... He's 11. That's about when I stopped playing this one.... because he had a point.

So if he had seen you playing Minecraft he would have asked if that was the game his grandad used to play?

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I'm confused. Is this in open beta? Or did they allow like everyone to play it with keys or something?
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
         Its not worth your time...Even if you're a fan of the old Wizardry games, this one is awful.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Originally posted by Theocritus
         Its not worth your time...Even if you're a fan of the old Wizardry games, this one is awful.

Agreed. and I really wish it was otherwise.

• Shroom_MageShroom_Mage Member UncommonPosts: 863
    SOE is localizing this? I actually want to follow it now just to see what the P2W threshold is.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss