Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aventurine underestimated the force of dedicated crafters

13»

Comments

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    It doesn't matter anymore. As much as I would like better crafting and economy, AV has already chosen their path.
  • Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    It doesn't matter anymore. As much as I would like better crafting and economy, AV has already chosen their path.

Yes and probably lost a shitload of potential players.

Even worse, how many will continue to play this shallow MMOFPS game after 3-6 months? Very little sandbox elements in Darkfall UW which is a shame.

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by Aragon100

Even worse, how many will continue to play this shallow MMOFPS game after 3-6 months? Very little sandbox elements in Darkfall UW which is a shame.

1.  AV doesnt have the capacity for a "shis load" of players

2.  People that left DF1 in the first 3-6 months didnt leave due to its lack of sandbox features,

If you dont like the direction UW is heading, move on and stop crying already. I couldn't be happier that  I wont need another mule account. image

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

I don't get why people don't want everything on 1 char. Fine will also make classes per char too... OH WAIT YOU WOULD HATE THAT. Exactly why would we want to craft on multi diff chars.. Makes no sense they want to be one char too.

Sandbox not WoW.

SNIP

Originally posted by kanechart

I don't get why people don't want everything on 1 char. Fine will also make classes per char too... OH WAIT YOU WOULD HATE THAT. Exactly why would we want to craft on multi diff chars.. Makes no sense they want to be one char too.

Sandbox not WoW.

It would be multiple accounts, since DF only supports one character per.

Those that cant play, craft! image

Sandbox not WoW.

Seems you havent read one single line in this thread.

Players that dont like crafting can do their stuff while others that enjoy crafting do their stuff, understand?

Everyone wont be able to craft everything, a working economy, dedicated crafters and on and on.

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    Originally posted by Hancakes

Sandbox not WoW.

It would be multiple accounts, since DF only supports one character per.

Well that is even worse and my point about crafting. I'm actually not good nor big into PVP. I like the risk and I like screaming like a little girl. I'm more excited to craft and be part of a large community with common goals. I guess you could consider me more support.

SNIP

2.  People that left DF1 in the first 3-6 months didnt leave due to its lack of sandbox features,

If you dont like the direction UW is heading, move on and stop crying already. I couldn't be happier that  I wont need another mule account. image

Ever heard of multiple servers?

Why players left can be discussed forever and was individual. Retarded grind, no skillcap, cheaters/exploiters and a worthless crafting system was reasons enough for me.

But I only need one and UW is only launching with the original two.   Anyway, you cant just add more servers to a politically driven PvP game with an already established player base.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally it was stated that each server could hold 50,000 people each with room for 10,000 concurrent users at a time.  Who knows what the revamp will do to those numbers (reduction?).  With the re-release does anyone think the servers will be pushed to max?
    With the re-release does anyone think the servers will be pushed to max?

Easily!!!  DF1 alone sold over 150000 and Im sure many of those will try UW.  Plus, whatever new interest that UW has stirred up.

But I only need one and UW is only launching with the original two.   Anyway, you cant just add more servers to a politically driven PvP game with an already established player base.

Sure you can if there is demand for it.

UO had multiple servers and new servers started all the time.