Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sup with blizz's Titan anyways?

oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

In the old days....when there was still a blizzcon event every year, people looked from all over the world to find glimps of all the new stuff blizz would be bringing to its fans the comming year or so (well maybe a bit longer hehe).

But since blizz only hold their SC tournaments and nothing else these days we are left on the dry side here.

If you'll check the blizz site, the only thing we get shoved down the throat is a game i will never EVER play again (just mho) named WOW. That and SC2 expansions witch are fun ONLY for the single player story and then it never gets played again also.

Fiew years ago they sayd their next gen MMO was in the making.....sup with that? Titan has been leaked about what?....2 years ago? and still they got nothing to show for after 2 years of development??

I was just wandering, anyone got ANY RECENT rumors or info on this Titan from blizz because the official announcement aint comming soon.......imho they will cancel it, they cant meet the standards that the gamers want from a new mmo.

i think they will milk the SC2 franchise dry just as they are trying to keep wow active as long as possible (and while there is nothing wrong with wow being still alive, some of us are just interested in Titan for now).

so any info on Titan (i dont mind if its just rumors anyways.....i can filter info myself) anyone??

thnx

Comments

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

I stopped caring for Blizzard when they announced the 1 april fools joke panda race into the game.

I stopped caring when they flopped Diablo3

I stopped caring when they left people paying a sub for over 10 months without any contend updates.

And i actualy dont even care anymore about Titan / Blackstone ?

With all that said, its pretty obvious they are in wicked milking stage.

To answer your specific question, studio's release info when they are pretty confident about their product.
    Blizzard Titan is playable at this moment as a dev confirmed, but its no where near alpha or beta yet.

looking back at Diablo 3 develeopment wich took 10 years !!! i wont hold you breath on a release anytime soon.

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

yeah i hear ya, i aint waiting for a release, i just wondered if there was ANY infi out there about their big nextgen mmo after 2 years of developement.

For now i think GW2 can hold me for at least another year (and hope that any playable sandbox comes out in the following year but i aint holding my breath on that one either :p ).

• percyuspercyus Member Posts: 30

All I can say is that I know that when Jef Kaplan was asked if it's going to be near-future, post apoctolyptic, or historical, he said   "All of these combined".  

Take it as you will, but alot of people think this means some form or another of time travel.  But I agree, I wouldn't hold your breath for this game, its going to take too long to come out and it's just going to be another way for them to milk the utters of my bank account.  Truth be told though I still have hope for it and I'm sure they'll do at least a good job making it.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Found this about Titan's timeline:  http://kotaku.com/5952444/kotaku-timeline-titan

But i'm courious about Bungie's new project, looks like it might be enteresting:  http://kotaku.com/5963807/story-details--art-leak-from-bungies-next-game-the-sci+fi-epic-destiny

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• papaz1papaz1 Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by oubers

In the old days....when there was still a blizzcon event every year, people looked from all over the world to find glimps of all the new stuff blizz would be bringing to its fans the comming year or so (well maybe a bit longer hehe).

But since blizz only hold their SC tournaments and nothing else these days we are left on the dry side here.

If you'll check the blizz site, the only thing we get shoved down the throat is a game i will never EVER play again (just mho) named WOW. That and SC2 expansions witch are fun ONLY for the single player story and then it never gets played again also.

Fiew years ago they sayd their next gen MMO was in the making.....sup with that? Titan has been leaked about what?....2 years ago? and still they got nothing to show for after 2 years of development??

I was just wandering, anyone got ANY RECENT rumors or info on this Titan from blizz because the official announcement aint comming soon.......imho they will cancel it, they cant meet the standards that the gamers want from a new mmo.

i think they will milk the SC2 franchise dry just as they are trying to keep wow active as long as possible (and while there is nothing wrong with wow being still alive, some of us are just interested in Titan for now).

so any info on Titan (i dont mind if its just rumors anyways.....i can filter info myself) anyone??

thnx

Anything known about titan can be read on this fansite:

http://titanfocus.info/

• dimnikardimnikar Member Posts: 271

As long as Activision-Blizzard keeps beating previous quarterly earnings by as much as they have in recent years, they don't need to do anything different.

Unless you're a completely naive person, you realize that this is a business and not a fan service. Nobody cares if you don't like WoW, think SC2 is only good for single player (lol) and that Diablo 3 flopped (lol best selling game of 2012). They're increasing their earnings and, more importantly, beating projected earnings year in year out.

Many of you seem to live in a fantasy world (how appropriate for this site!) where game companies cater to your needs, rather than their bottom line- which is normal and in no way evil, or shocking.

Originally posted by stayontarget

Found this about Titan's timeline:  http://kotaku.com/5952444/kotaku-timeline-titan

But i'm courious about Bungie's new project, looks like it might be enteresting:  http://kotaku.com/5963807/story-details--art-leak-from-bungies-next-game-the-sci+fi-epic-destiny

thnx for the info m8 enjoyed reading it :)

Originally posted by papaz1

thnx

Anything known about titan can be read on this fansite:

http://titanfocus.info/

thnx for the link m8, also a lot of good rumors :)

i like their thinking :)

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

thnx

"Soon."

Originally posted by dimnikar

As long as Activision-Blizzard keeps beating previous quarterly earnings by as much as they have in recent years, they don't need to do anything different.

Unless you're a completely naive person, you realize that this is a business and not a fan service. Nobody cares if you don't like WoW, think SC2 is only good for single player (lol) and that Diablo 3 flopped (lol best selling game of 2012). They're increasing their earnings and, more importantly, beating projected earnings year in year out.

Many of you seem to live in a fantasy world (how appropriate for this site!) where game companies cater to your needs, rather than their bottom line- which is normal and in no way evil, or shocking.

Show me where in my post i sayd blizzard needs to change? plz?

Again where did i say blizz is a fan service?

Where did i stated anything about D3???

When i stated that SC2 is only good for single player story i just stated my own opinion, not the absolute truth.....same for not wanting to go back to wow....just my own opinion, nothing else. i never sayd blizz is bad or the devil itself.

The only thing i asked for was some form of info about Titan man that's it.

So my question to you is.....are you trolling me ? otherwise i would be happy to report your post for trying to bait me ok?

Relax ok...i ment no harm.....i come in peace.

JFC

Originally posted by dreamsofwar

thnx

"Soon."

you work at blizz i think..... hehe :) lolz