It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
For some time now, there have been general concepts that we as the masses of players have accepted without much thought. And while it is completely necessary to suspend disbelief to a degree in order to play in our little fantasy worlds, there still are a some quite nagging parts of the games that just, frankly, don't jive.
I'll start this list of my personal pet peeves, but I ask all of you in the MMO community to please add your own. This is not a bashing session of particular games, but rather an opportunity to voice our opinions to each other and to the developers in hopes of eliciting future improvements.
1) NPC's that stand in the same spot for all of eternity
2) Mobs that are so crowded together that it loses all semblance of reality - even that of the theme-parked suspended disbelief realty.
3) Zones that cannot be traversed without weaving through mindless mobs
4) Quest objectives that are right next to the quest giver. For the love of God, he could do it himself.
5) Class specific weapons and gear. As if a human mage could not pick up a sword if she had to.