It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I am looking for a new game. I play league of legends and can't take it anymore... the level of trolling and rage in that community is just too much and im startingt to find that the game makes me unhappy. I actually feel grumpy after a day of playing LOL so what is the point right?
I'm looking for something new and fun.
Here is what I am looking for in a game.
1. Lots of social interaction. I want people to WANT to group and I would like it to be easy to find a group. I enjoying playing with others more than playing solo. This might mean I need to stick with the higher population MMOs? I'd rather not play a dieing game.
2. No pay to win. I dont want a game where spending mroe money means you will do better at the game. I dont care about the price of the game however... i dont care if its free to play or a monthly fee.
3. I like to play games where you can have a dedicated role. I like games where you have a tank, healer, dps rather than games like GW2 where everyone can heal themselves.
4. Some sort of fun end game content like raiding or pvp.
5. Ability to make your character unique and stand out. I like it when your hard working raiding or getting new gear looks different. I hate games where a level 10 character looks the same as a guy who has put in hours and hours of play time.
6. A ranking system would be great if we are talking about PVP... even like a ladder or something. I will mostly PVE though so its not crutial.
WOW, EVE, PS2, TERA? Any of these sound like they might work?