Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: The Exiles Unification

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The latest WildStar Wednesday has been posted on the official site. In this week's installment, the team gives the background of the Exiles. As refugees escaped the clutches of the Dominion, it seemed the Exiles would fall prey to their lack of food and poorly conditioned ships.

As the hours passed and the engineers worked desperately to repair breached hulls and blasted engines, a growing sense of despair spread through the fleet. A hushed silence pervaded mess halls and crowded sleeping quarters, as if any sound might lead the Dominion Seekers to their hiding place. Huddled groups of families and friends gathered on observation decks, casting anxious glances into the silent starscape while quietly praying to their chosen gods. Many believed the situation hopeless. Even if the ships were repaired and provisions were found, it was only a matter of time before critical systems of the fleet's battered starships began to fail. What they needed was a new homeworld, a place to put down roots before they succumbed to death or destruction in the cold reaches of space.

Read more about the plight of the Exiles on the WildStar site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Realease the krakon!

Smile

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Wildstar Wednesdays...last time you did a weekly thing for TERA it bombed. Hope it's not a curse.

• Xstatic912Xstatic912 Member Posts: 365
    @ marz.at.play

Maybe i'm wrong but I think Tera is free in Korea, its just the Na and Eu players they are milking to recoup dev cost..

But for me Tera is good, one of the better Korean mmo i've played in years..

[mod edit]